PDA

View Full Version : RIP sweet Magoo

KittyKatLover
12-08-2004, 06:31 PM
Last week my best friend passed away. He was hit by a car around midnight on Sunday, November 28th. Magoo was only eleven years old. He was truly special and was loved by all. He was so friendly to everyone and loved to meet new people. He was playful, and was the only one who could make me feel better no matter what. He was also very smart. When he wanted food, he would open the cupboard and take the food out himself. He loved to go outside, and would always look both ways before he crossed the road, which is way it was so shocking and upseting when we found out he was hit by a car. I miss him so much and would do anything to have him back with me. My sister, mom, and I all love him so much. I will always remember all the special times that I had with him, and I am so thankful for all the love he gave me.

I plan to enter Magoo to be Pet of the Day very soon, so please look out for him.

I love you Magoo, RIP.

AmberLee
12-08-2004, 09:06 PM
What a beautiful tribute you've written for your friend. I'm so sorry for your loss. I hope you find healing. :(

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
12-08-2004, 09:29 PM
Sorry to hear about your Magoo. Hopefully he will be picked as COTD real soon as that would be a wonderful tribute to him.

RIP Magoo. :(

catmandu
12-09-2004, 08:28 AM
We are sorry,to hear about Magoo,and I wish,that people,would be more caredful,when driving.There are idiots,beside me,who put,the key,into the ignition,put thier foot,on the gas,and Go,despite the fact,that there are Children,and Cats,on this street.The Pet tal;ker Angels,haver taken Your Magoo,under thier wings,and he is vacactioning,in Egypt,with the rest,of the Pet TALKER Angels!

Cataholic
12-09-2004, 02:50 PM
I am so sorry to hear about sweet Magoo. May he be running freely, waiting for you at RB.

lizbud
12-09-2004, 07:11 PM
Rest In Peace Magoo.:(

Kater
12-09-2004, 07:20 PM
RIP always, Magoo. You were loved here on earth and are loved dearly still.

rosethecopycat
12-09-2004, 11:04 PM
Magoo you lived life to the fullest. And you were loved.

Wait for your peoples to find you again at the Rainbow Bridge.

Godspeed to the Bridge, Magoo

slick
12-10-2004, 09:30 AM
:( :( RIP sweet Magoo and enjoy the sweet grasses of the RB. You were very much loved.

lisalee
12-12-2004, 10:32 PM
I'm so very sorry you lossed your sweet Magoo. My heart is breaking for you, but remember you two will be together again.

ramanth
12-13-2004, 08:51 AM
RIP Magoo

KittyKatLover
12-19-2004, 06:21 PM
I'd just like to thank everyone who posted for their kind comments and compassion. The reason I signed up at pet talk was to share Magoo with everyone, and maybe talk to someone who understood what I was going through. My friends didn't understand or even seemed to care. Their insensitivity made these last few weeks even harder. However, knowing that there were atleast a few people who did understand made me feel a little better.

The pain of losing Magoo still hurts everyday. I miss him so much. I feel like part of me is missing, and I can never be the same.

Below, I have attached a picture of Magoo. He's so beautiful and special.

Once again, thank you. :)

krazyaboutkatz
12-19-2004, 10:45 PM
I'm so sorry to hear about Magoo's passing.:( RIP sweet Magoo.

Medusa
12-21-2004, 04:29 PM
Magoo was such a handsome boy! May he rest in peace, knowing that he was loved and cherished and that he will never be forgotten. I will light a candle for you both.

Blessings,
M

KittyKatLover
12-22-2004, 11:24 AM
Thank you Medusa. It is very sweet of you to light a candle for Magoo and I. It means a lot to me. :)

And again, thank everyone who posted for their kind words.