PDA

View Full Version : You guys are awesome!!!

moosmom
12-08-2004, 03:52 PM
I just want to thank everyone for being so wonderful to me about this kitten fiasco.

Because of your kindness and generosity, (Kuhio's mom, rc_girl and PIF), "it" as I have been calling her till a name can be found, will be spayed, vaccinated, tested and given a complete physical till she comes back to my house to terrorize my other cats, who are totally pissed off at me for bringing this little crumb snatcher into THEIR humble abode.

I am overwhelmed at everyone's generosity and kindness towards this unforseen AND unnecessary situation. I'm feeling guilty because of my rehoming my 3 other cats. But a friend at work, Corey, said that things happen for a reason and that maybe this little girl coming into my life has some purpose, albeit finding good homes for my other cats. Who knows. God works in VERY mysterious ways.

But guys, I love you ALL from the bottom of my heart. You've stood by me through thick and thin. I am very proud to call all of you my best friends!!!

Looks like it's time for a new siggy. :rolleyes: :p

Laura's Babies
12-08-2004, 04:06 PM
I reckon I miss something being gone but I thought you already knew what a great bunch these people are. There is more kindness, generosity and love and devotion here on this board that you can find anywhere else on the web. PET TALK RULES!

moosmom
12-08-2004, 04:09 PM
Absolutely!!!!!

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
12-08-2004, 04:27 PM
Wow, Donna! That is awesome! Thank you so much to "It's" fourth angels for taking such good care of her. Donna for taking her in and Kuhio, rg-girl and PIF for looking out for the financial end. Now, Donna, we NEED pictures of "It"! ;) :D

dukedogsmom
12-08-2004, 04:32 PM
I'm lost.....Donna, did you see Kay's pics of Doogie?

RICHARD
12-08-2004, 04:34 PM
Fiasco??? Hardly!;)

A new "it", A great support system and a smile on your face....

Now we just need to hear about a new nail tech and some cancelled appointments.........

A little evil always balances out the good on the planet! HONEST!!!!

:D

kimlovescats
12-08-2004, 07:05 PM
Congratulations, Donna ... I'm glad some of our special PT people have pitched in to help you out!;)

jenluckenbach
12-08-2004, 07:27 PM
WOW! Am I ever lost :confused: I do not know who IT is, I dod not know you rehomed 3 cats......but it sure sounds like a happy ending! (Let me know if I can help too. But I expect to be filled in with the details ;) )

rg_girlca
12-08-2004, 09:33 PM
Jen, find Donna's thread titled, " I am Furious. It should be on page 2, could be on page 3 by now.

This will enlighten you.:)

leslie
12-08-2004, 10:34 PM
I had no clue either! I knew you (donna) rehomed one kitty but didn't know about others or a new one crossing your path to enter your life!!!! Congrats!

shais_mom
12-08-2004, 11:35 PM
That is so wonderful!
So what is "it's" name?:p

Maya & Inka's mommy
12-09-2004, 01:42 AM
You have a great loving heart, Donna!! that little "thing" doesn't realise yet that it arrived in such a lovely family!!

ramanth
12-09-2004, 08:46 AM
*HUGS*

Pet Talk rules!

catmandu
12-09-2004, 08:52 AM
Pet talk,has made a Big Difference,in my life,as I have something,to look forward,to every day,and without Pet talk,I would be another Retired Geezer,sitting,on a parkbench,talking,to himself,instead,of taliking,to my Friends,ans seeing the wonderful Companions! And we hope,that the New Cat,fits in,and becomes a beloved Pet.

pitc9
12-09-2004, 11:03 AM
What a heart warming story!!
Now THIS is the reason I joined PetTalk!!! To hear first hand stories like this!!! :D

Corinna
12-09-2004, 11:43 AM
My reason for joining also. God bless to all those who have come to help this situation.

dukedogsmom
12-09-2004, 03:30 PM
Thanks for the kind words in my voice mail. I'm at work so I couldn't call you back. I'll talk to you tonight after work.

moosmom
12-09-2004, 05:10 PM
I left you a message and told you I'd call you after 9 pm when I have free minutes on my cellphone. I want to hear all about Doogie and Duke. I'll bet you Doogie doesn't even remember my name anymore!!! :(:( I'm just glad he's having the time of his life.