PDA

View Full Version : Merry Christmas Hoodoo

Glacier
12-08-2004, 03:44 PM
Dearest Hoodoo
Have I mentioned lately that I still miss you? Nine months have passed since you left and I still miss you every day. I miss evertyhing about your sweet little self. I especially missed you on Sunday as I put up Christmas decorations. I missed having to shoo you away from the tree and finding you curled up under it later. I missed the way the twinkling lights in the window fascinated you and how you spent hours laying on the couch watching the lights. I'm sure I saw you there Sunday evening, laying like you always did, gazing at the lights. When I looked back a second time, it was really your brother Earle laying there, but I am sure you paid us a brief visit.

Your stocking is hung in a special place with your favorite treat inside. I couldn't leave it empty. You were a treat hound!

Merry Christmas, sweetie. I hope someone at the Bridge put a tree for you to nap under and some twinkle lights for you to stare at. I love you, Howlin' Hoodoo.
Always,
Mom

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v38/Glacier1998/Old%20stuff/christmashusky.jpg
Taken December 2002
Hoodoo
June 19, 1999 - February 29, 2004

captain
12-08-2004, 06:52 PM
Oh what a beautiful post ............. *tears*

I am certain there is a massive stocking full of treats up at the RB for the darlin boy ........

anna_66
12-08-2004, 08:19 PM
Oh how beautiful Glacier.

I'm sure that he did pay you a visit:)

Sudilar
12-08-2004, 11:02 PM
What a touching tribute. I am sure Hoodoo is still there with you in spirit.

Cinder & Smoke
12-08-2004, 11:42 PM
We checked wiff GranMom ~

YUP ~
Da BIG Tree is UP onna Bridge -
All dekorated wiff lotsa *flashin* lites an enuff
ornamentz fur allua BridgeKids to kock a few off an bat em around!

GranMom sed allua BridgeKids are takin turnz sleepin unner da Tree -
Hoodoo went *missin* fur a while on Sunday -
prolly checkin dat Mom put his old Tree up rite!

Dunno how he missed dat Treet inna Sok!

;)

LorraineO
12-09-2004, 05:56 AM
Very sweet........

pitc9
12-09-2004, 08:59 AM
Oh Glacier.... by the end of your letter to Hoodoo, I had tears streaming down my face.
I know for sure he was there with you, and yes... he does get to watch twinkling lights... yours! He's with you all of the time.

Merry Christmas Hoodoo, you mom loves and misses you very much. Please make sure to pay her a few visits this holiday season!

luvofallhorses
12-09-2004, 04:27 PM
what a sweet post Hoodoo was very gorgeous.

slick
12-10-2004, 09:38 AM
:( :( OK, this has me crying all over my keyboard. What a lovely memorial and I'm sure Hoodoo is wagging his tail with delight. Hope you are having fun at the RB Hoodoo and please continue to watch over your hooman. She needs some help cause this is her first Christmas without you. Maybe you could sweep down in her dreams and give her a nudge so she knows you are OK.

K9soul
12-11-2004, 01:05 PM
Rest in peace sweet Hoodoo. Your Momma loves and holds you close to her heart always.

ramanth
12-13-2004, 08:59 AM
That was beautiful Glacier.