PDA

View Full Version : Spoiling our pets....

lidlelou
12-08-2004, 02:38 PM
Lou-Lou and Daisy each got these bath robes since they get cold after their weekly bath.

http://www.drsfostersmith.com/product/prod_display.cfm?pcatid=11892&N=2001+40030

Jake (my boston/boxer mix) got a sweater and they all got lots and lots of new plushies to play with. I'll probably make them peamutt butter cookies (I just saw the recipe for at a boston terrier message board) too. Their grandparents got them each a new plushie and a swing (so cute, although they probably won't ever sit in it).

GraciesMommy
12-08-2004, 02:40 PM
That is the cutest robe!!

I just ordered Gracie a pink collar with rhinestone slide letters spelling out GRACIE...and she is getting a couple toys...and a carob mailman treat..yes they are spoiled and WORTH IT!

petslover
12-08-2004, 03:11 PM
aww. Those are cute. When I get a job I have to get those robes for mine. I love those. Where did you get Gracie a collar with her name on it?

My Peanuts
12-08-2004, 03:15 PM
So cute! I doubt Sylvia would keep it on, but I bet Harley would. I never saw a dog love to wear sweaters and cloths like Harley :D.

If you could, I'd love to see some pics of your furbabies, especially Jake. He's a mix of some of my favorite breeds! I almost got a Boston when we got Sylvia. We had an appointment with the breeder on that Saturday and we got Sylvia on the Tuesday before :). We had to cancel the appointment. Also my next dog will probably have some Boxer in it if it's not purebred :D

lidlelou
12-08-2004, 03:18 PM
As soon as I have some scanned or get my digital camera (x-mas gift, I think) and then I would love to show off my furbabies. I have one of Lou-Lou my oldest that I will try to post.

My Peanuts
12-08-2004, 03:30 PM
I didn't realize Lou-Lou was a Boston too! Maybe you shouldn't post anymore pics, I might have to see if I still have that breeders number :D Then my parents would kill me (or you ;) )

RottiMommy49
12-08-2004, 04:32 PM
http://ibelieveinangels.mypicgallery.com/rottiangels/p-18231-26074p-18_large.jpg

This is so addorable, can't help but smile when you see this pic.:)

lidlelou
12-09-2004, 11:22 AM
I have two Bostons, Lou-Lou is 6 and Daisy will be 2 in Feb. Jake (the boston/boxer mix) is 4 and I have a St. Bernard mix that is 4 too. We also have a cat, don't know how old she is, we found her in the ditch by the house and I couldn't just leave her there, she does act more like a dog than a cat with all the dogs around, I guess she has to.

I will post some pics of Jake and Daisy and more of Lou-Lou as soon as I can.

elizabethann
12-09-2004, 12:02 PM
That robe is so cute! I've been thinking of getting one for my dog, Fenway. He gets cold after his baths too. I'd love to see a picture of the swing ESPECIALLY if they use it. That would be so adorable!

lidlelou
12-09-2004, 12:09 PM
Here is a pic of the swing. I hope they use it, but they can't have it til Christmas. I can't wait to put their little robes on them and takes pics by the fireplace after their bath.

http://www.ltd1.com/home/catalog/cat_item_pg.asp?P=75&G=125&Kwd=PET&Item=377088-0DSW&Page=1

Wolffffman
12-09-2004, 12:11 PM
Those robes are awesome....mine couldn't wear'em though....they'd just play tug-of-war with each other 'till they were just in tatters lol

BitsyNaceyDog
12-09-2004, 12:24 PM
The robes are cute, but I love the swing. My cats would hog it and not let the dogs near it. I want one.

elizabethann
12-09-2004, 12:27 PM
That swing is awesome - though I can't picture Fenway on it. I can picture my 2 cats using it. I just put a bid on a medium dog bathrobe on Ebay. I hope I get it! I hope you get a digital camera for Xmas because I think a picture of the dogs in their bathrobes by the fireplace would be so cute.

lidlelou
12-09-2004, 12:32 PM
I'm pretty sure that my mom is getting me a digital camera, if not I'll borrow one for a few pics of the babies to show off. I just love talking about and showing off my little furbabies.

lute
12-09-2004, 02:23 PM
Originally posted by lidlelou
Here is a pic of the swing. I hope they use it, but they can't have it til Christmas. I can't wait to put their little robes on them and takes pics by the fireplace after their bath.

http://www.ltd1.com/home/catalog/cat_item_pg.asp?P=75&G=125&Kwd=PET&Item=377088-0DSW&Page=1
i got this swing for Beanie. he really liked it,but the chains broke easily.

robinh
12-09-2004, 02:37 PM
I bought the swing too and my dogs are TERRIFIED of it. Made me really sad - I thought it was wonderful, but they look at it like it's a snake in the grass.
:(

lidlelou
12-09-2004, 04:26 PM
I hope their chains don't break too. I guess I could get stronger chains somewhere, oh well, I'll worry about that if it breaks. Sorry to hear that Beanie's swing broke. Glad to see someone fairly close to home on here.

luvofallhorses
12-09-2004, 04:45 PM
what a cute sweater..:) :) :)

petslover
12-09-2004, 05:04 PM
The swing is so cute too. I think the little pups would love that swing. Thats not expensive for it either. I may have to buy one soon.

GraciesMommy
12-09-2004, 06:56 PM
http://www.catsplay.com/builda_collar.php3

This is the link to the collar I ordered Gracie..I ordered pink with the rhinestones