PDA

View Full Version : RIP Sweet Labbie

pitc9
12-08-2004, 08:41 AM
Last night while my hubby and I were visiting at my parents house, someone stopped to ask if my parents owned a Black Lab, because they had just hit one in front of their house. (My parents dog is not black and was in the house with us)
So I took a flashlight out with me to check for the dog, or to see how bad it was hurt. I did not find anything, so I assumed it was not hurt that bad, and he/she ran back home. Unfortunaly, I was wrong,:( later that night when we pulled out of the drive way, we noticed that he/she infact had been hit, and was dead. :(

RIP sweet black labbie. Play hard, I pray you felt no pain.

I'm sure you'll see Candy at the bridge, please send her my love and tell her we all miss her.

LorraineO
12-08-2004, 08:55 AM
Awww.. how upsetting,,,, I hope the poor guy didnt suffer. Play hard sweet one......

I hope his family is found!

ramanth
12-08-2004, 09:12 AM
RIP little lab. :(

pipersmom
12-08-2004, 11:32 AM
Romp and play free at the Bridge sweet black Lab, where no cars can hit you. RIP

Sudilar
12-08-2004, 10:59 PM
Sweet Lab, play hard at RB now. How very sad.

slick
12-10-2004, 09:35 AM
Dear black Labbie....you've been taken away from us too soon. I guess God must have needed you at the RB. Play happily sweetie and watch out for Hooper, another black Lab. He'd love to share his tennis balls with you.

luvofallhorses
12-10-2004, 04:03 PM
poor sweet little lab RIP may you feel no pain at the rainbrow bridge