PDA

View Full Version : Ginger

Mandy1
12-08-2004, 01:44 AM
Wow Ginger you are a beautiful kitty! I love your markings, and those beautiful eyes of yours! I can tell you are deeply loved by your owners. I hope you have a great Christmas, I know you will probaly get spoiled rotten! ConCATulations on been the very very special cat of the day. I hope you have a great day, full of belly rubs and cuddles. Have a great day Ginger girl!

Barbara
12-08-2004, 02:55 AM
Ginger, what an adorable pink and grey tortie you are! With lots of tortietude I suppose. I think it shines in your eyes.

Filou says you should not only play with corn husks but also try the corn itself as he does:D

Have a wonderful and special day today, gracious Ginger:)

Lillycat
12-08-2004, 07:11 AM
ginger.....you are one darling tortie!!!! congratulations on being cotd!!!

catmandu
12-08-2004, 08:24 AM
Ginger,you are a Beautiful cat,as pretty,in your own way,as Ginger Grant,of Gilligans Island.You have such a blend of colors,and are so sweet,and as happy,a cat,as we have seen.And a Big Found Cat MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW and Meeooowy cat Mas,go out,to Gorgeous Ginger COTD!And we bet,that you are not as Catty,as Tina Louise.

Bari_d
12-08-2004, 08:46 AM
Totally lovely...such soft coloring - Ginger, you are just wonderful! Much paw applause for your being selected as today's absolutely beautiful Cat of the Day! Be happy, pretty girl!

Noserubs, snuggles and purrs...Bari and the Cat Happy Pride

Maya & Inka's mommy
12-08-2004, 08:59 AM
What a wonderful tortie you are, Ginger!! I just love those pawsies you have ;) :)

smokey the elder
12-08-2004, 09:23 AM
You are such a gorgeous pastel calico! I had a kitty, Mischief, who ran away years ago, who looked a lot like you.

NoahsMommy
12-08-2004, 10:29 AM
Congrats on your Special Day, Ginger!

You are such a pretty girl, its not often one see's tortie and white together in one kitty.

I hope your meowmie gives you lots of corn husks and milk rings to celebrate.

Hugs,
Kelly and the furkids :)

momoffuzzyfaces
12-08-2004, 12:11 PM
Ginger
WOW! What a beauty you are!
I got such a grin :D from seeing your sweet picture!
I think you are the first kitty I've heard of who loves corn husks. A real original, aren't you? ;)
Congratulations, sweetheart, on being our special Cat of the Day today!:)

tatsxxx11
12-08-2004, 12:40 PM
Oh Ginger! What a beautiful subject your Mommy has to practice her camera skills on:) (Couldn't help but notice those adorable raspberry toes) And not only are you beautiful, but so filled with spunk and spirit:D Corn husks??? Now that's a first:D Maybe she'd be so kind to post a picture of you hauling away your treasure for all of us to see:) What a happy, love filled home you are blessed with and how lucky is your Mom to have such an adorable best friend like you to keep her smiling each and every day:) Congratulations to you sweet Ginger baby, our precius CAT OF THE DAY!!! Lots of hugs and kisses to you sweetheart! Enjoy your well earned day on center stage:)

Miranda Brooks
12-08-2004, 02:13 PM
Beautiful kitty! Just curious about one thing. Every cat I've ever seen with her coloring has been called a "Dilute Calico" - Torties always have mostly black and orange coloring. Anyone else familar with that term? Thanks!

bobtail
12-08-2004, 02:52 PM
I expect to see a lot of these :eek: today. Ginger is an eye-opener. Could she be any prettier on her matching blankie?

Dan Holder
12-08-2004, 05:10 PM
Pretty girl, and looking as contented as a kitty can be. Life is good for Ginger.

luvdemabys
12-08-2004, 08:05 PM
I'm glad to see Ginger's people coordinate their color scheme with their exquisite Cat

karlyb
12-08-2004, 09:30 PM
You are so pretty Ginger! I love your soft gray and bright orange colors and shining yellow eyes. You look very comfortable on your blanket. What is it with you cats? We buy expensive toys for you and you just play with milk jug rings and corn husks! It makes you all the more endearing, doesn't it? Long life, health, and happiness to you, dear Ginger, with the family who loves you so much.