PDA

View Full Version : Why can't everyone get along?

teenster3
12-07-2004, 10:18 PM
My dad called me today to complain about how my mom is getting on his nerves!:p
My grandma is staying with them again because she had another stroke.
My dad isn't feeling well from the radiation & has to have another stent put in his heart on the 22nd of this month.
My mom doesn't work....she stays home & tries to take care of everything & everyone, but she is a difficult lady. I love her because of the mom factor but we bang heads a lot.
A long story short....I have 2 half-sisters that my mom dislikes & tells my dad & I every second she gets! :rolleyes:
Agh.....tis' the season to be rude & grumpy!
I hope this makes some sort of sense...I just had to get it off my chest.....everything seems to be scrambled up lately!
WHY CAN'T PEOPLE JUST GET ALONG???
TiNa

BitsyNaceyDog
12-07-2004, 10:24 PM
I know what you mean. My grandma (dads mom) is coming for Christmas and her and my mom don't get along too well. Last night I stopped at my moms house and all she did was complain about my grandma coming. :rolleyes:

Palomino21
12-08-2004, 12:36 AM
It seems like the holidays especially this holiday gets everyone edgy. I know at the beginning of the month everyone in my family was excited about it, and then now all seems to want it over with already. Where is the Christmas Spirit. What happened to everyone's good mood?

Annie