PDA

View Full Version : grrr, some real angry people....

cali
12-07-2004, 10:50 AM
I cannot believe this, a kid in my class was always talking about shooting lenord one day(lenord is a wild Rabbit that lives in a wooded area on my school grounds) well everyone always thought he was joking, but yesterday, he actually went out and shot lenord, he claims 5 times, then tried to stab him but lenord ran away. he then proundly brought a clump of lenords hair as proof, and proudly told his friends what he did, lets say he just lost a lot of friends, one person wa so upset they went and told the vice principal. everyone loved that Rabbit, hence why he was named and everything, so a lot of people are upset about this. now if it is not enugh that he shot a rabbit 5 times, then tried to stab it, it is sure as hell enugh that he obviously has weapons on school property. :mad:

RIP lenord :(

ramanth
12-07-2004, 12:00 PM
:eek:

RIP Leonard. :(

I hope the kid was turned in.

NoahsMommy
12-07-2004, 12:14 PM
The shooting is one thing, but stabbing it? Has any one checked this kid out for sociopathic tendancies?

Studies show that if one can be cruel/abusive to animals, they are almost certain to end up hurting humans too.

:( Poor Leonard! :(

GraciesMommy
12-07-2004, 12:17 PM
Good grief!!

I certainly hope he was suspended for having weapons on school property!! Not to mention cruelty to animals..but I suppose since this was a wild bunny so to speak, they view it as OK..?
Still this kid is wacko..and what is next??

cali
12-07-2004, 12:27 PM
the really scary thing is that this same kid worked at a petstore, and works/ed(not sure if he still does) in a vet clinic. :eek:

cali
12-07-2004, 02:07 PM
looks like he was expelled and who knows what trouble he is in with the police! his locker is next to mine and he came in with his GF a few minuts ago and cleaned out his locker.

mina'smomma
12-07-2004, 02:14 PM
The poor bunny. I sure hope they put him through psychiatric care, and I also hope he will no longer be working at the vet clinic or the pet shop.

:( Rip Leonard:(

rg_girlca
12-08-2004, 03:05 PM
You said that when the kid tried to stab Lenord, Lenord ran away.
Did someone find Lenord dead, or is he still in the woods injured?

cali
12-08-2004, 04:05 PM
I have no clue, I know he shot him in areas that would not kill him immedietly, but hit him 5 times or so he claims, noone has seen him since though

Pit Chick
12-08-2004, 04:34 PM
This a$$ better be punished severly. It doesn't matter that the bunny was wild, there's no such thing as rabbit season on school grounds and he should not have had weapons of any kind at school. Has anyone tried to look for Lenord?