PDA

View Full Version : pingu

Lillycat
12-07-2004, 07:08 AM
good morning "fav kitty"......i love strippys and you are such a beautiful one.....playful.....and keeping "secrets" no less.....have a wonderful day.....congratulations to the cotd!!!

Barbara
12-07-2004, 08:06 AM
Oh you are one of the kitties that do not just dictate- no you type yourself.

I am sure you are all the time soooo helpful, handsome Pingu with the cute tiger stripes. This is why you deserve to be our special kitty today:)

catmandu
12-07-2004, 08:17 AM
Pingu,its a honor,to havea Fellow Cat,from Ontario,as COTD,as I think,that there have been very few Canuck Cats,that have received,that honor.A Big Found Cat MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOW EH,From the Found Cats,to thier Fellow Canuck,Pingu COTD!

Bari_d
12-07-2004, 09:06 AM
Pingu, thanks for telling us about yourself...you are indeed a lucky boy - sounds like you have all the feline comforts a guy could want! You are most handsome and we send catgratulations on your being selected as today's very special Cat of the Day!

Noserubs, snuggles and purrs...Bari and the Cat Happy Pride

smokey the elder
12-07-2004, 09:19 AM
I love your gold eyes and white toesies! Enjoy your special day!

Jax
12-07-2004, 10:30 AM
What a most handsome striped man with such big beauutiful eyes! You must be sooo excited to be getting a girlfriend;) . Congrats to Sweet Pinqu!! :) :D :)

NoahsMommy
12-07-2004, 11:35 AM
Congrats on your special day, handsome Pingu! :)

momoffuzzyfaces
12-07-2004, 12:35 PM
Pingu
What a handsome golden eyed fellow you are!
I bet any girl kitty would be honored to be your friend!
Congratulations on being our Cat of the Day today, sweetie!:D

tatsxxx11
12-07-2004, 04:14 PM
What a gorgeous boy you are Pingu! Oh those big, beautiful peepers of yours are real heart melters:) Lucky you, being your Mommy's one and only best boy, being spoiled and pampered to the max:D Of course, there's always room for one more, isn't there sweetheart? Especially if that special someone is of the femminine persuasion;) Pingu, I hope today, your special day of honor, you are treated royally, like the king that you are:) Congratulations to you precious Pingu, our very special and deserving Cat of the Day!:) Wear your crown proudly, Pingu! Lots of love, hugs and purrrs to you from Sandra, Mr. B and Oliver:)

Dan Holder
12-07-2004, 05:41 PM
That's a fine looking bright eyed tabby. As to what he is thinking when he looks at those birds, well, the birds probably would not like it. Good luck on everything else.

karlyb
12-07-2004, 09:58 PM
Pinqu, you are such a beautiful kitty with your soft stripes and bright yellow eyes. Isn't it fun watching the birdies? I bet they're glad you're watching from behind a window! How exciting that you will have a companion kitty. I hope she turns out to be the kitty-girl of your dreams. Congratulations on being chosen COTD - you so deserve this special honor, dear Pinqu.