PDA

View Full Version : Bob and Ebby

gini
12-06-2004, 05:52 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v11/CwmmawrJet/Bobby%20Boy/Miscellaneous/S2.jpg

Chris posted elsewhere and I found myself just staring at Bob and Ebby.

Oh, I know, I know, all of our furkids are precious - but don't you agree that there is something so special about these pictures.

Both look soooo happy!

So here's to you Chris - you just gotta be a good Mom for them to look so happy and in good health.

slick
12-06-2004, 05:59 PM
:) :) Last February, I got a PM Valentine's greeting from Bob and I've received emails with Bob and Ebbs pictures....I even have Bob and Ebby's pictures on my Wall of Fame at work.....

I'm totally addicted to these two....

NoahsMommy
12-06-2004, 06:24 PM
I agree girls...these two are simply gorgeous (don't worry, Bob, gorgeous in a manly way ;) )!!

I just love Ebby's eyes. They are such a beautiful color.

ChrisH
12-07-2004, 04:31 PM
Aw, thanks Gini, :D I can't see the picture so it must be one I deleted on Photobucket, maybe a sig?

Thanks too to you, slick and Kelly. :)

Chris

tatsxxx11
12-07-2004, 04:37 PM
Absolutely gini! Bob and Ebby are two of my all time favorites. And was there ever any doubt what wonderful, caring, devoted Mom our Chris is??? The unconditional love they receive shines from their eyes in every picture:) Hugs and cuddles to you dear Bob and Ebby:)

ChrisH
12-07-2004, 04:37 PM
Maybe this one?

gini
12-07-2004, 06:52 PM
Yes, Chris, that is the one!!!!

Just look at Bob and that happy tongue sticking out! And Ebby and her eyes.................oh......the best!