PDA

View Full Version : Tigger takes it out on me!!

DogLover9501
12-06-2004, 01:00 PM
:eek:

Tigger has been taking his "frustations" out on me!!

He wants to smell Emma and when he tries to smell her, she hisses at him...

He doesn't hiss/growl or ANYTHING at her, just meows softly and walks away...

BUT then he'll hiss and growl at *ME* like it's all *MY* fault that she hisses at him LOL

Why is he mad at me whenever Emma hisses at him?? I always try to make sure he's not mad at me, I even feel bad when I put hairball stuff on his paw because he hates it, and now it's my fault that Emma hisses :p

Don't you hate it when they get mad at you?

sirrahbed
12-06-2004, 01:41 PM
Originally posted by DogLover9501
Don't you hate it when they get mad at you?
:( It feels awful! I am sorry that Tigger is still being a stinker. Dylan behaved similarly with the kittens - in fact he was a lunatic at first and actually bit Dennis and I. I felt terrible and sad that he would do this when it was the kittens he was mad at:o
It did not last as long though....sounds like LOTS of patience is going to be required for Tigger and Emma as their personalities are so very different - and we had the advantage of having young babies and two of them to take their attention to each other more.

Hang in there. I do understand something of how awful it feels when your pet turns on you though.:( :(

NoahsMommy
12-06-2004, 06:53 PM
Yea, sometimes they just get overwhelmed. :( I agree, its not a nice feeling when your fuzzies get mad at you.

catmandu
12-07-2004, 08:54 AM
The Found Cats,did that too,in the short time,that Hershey Bar,was here,its as though,they are blaming you,for the New Cat,not liking them.But eventually,we know that Big Orangie Tigger,and Emma,wiill be Cat Pals,and that will be just marvellous!

DogLover9501
12-07-2004, 08:09 PM
Yes it does feel awful :(

I had a talk with Emma, and asked her to be nice ;)