PDA

View Full Version : Miz Sophie

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
12-05-2004, 01:03 AM
Well hello Miz Sophie Bunny Butt! How wonderful to see you as COTD! I must admit that you most certainly deserve it! You are so adorable, and your meowmy just doesn't show you off like she used to! You must get her to post more pictures of you on Pet Talk. I'm sure you've grown quite a bit since last time we saw you.

Well, congratulations sweetie. You are a most deserving COTD and I hope you get all kinds of extra attention and extra treats on your special day, not to mention extra lovings from your brother Tito, too. :D

nsweezie
12-05-2004, 02:07 AM
Sophie,

Your story touched me. You are a very special cat, and your mom is too.
Congradulations!

Barbara
12-05-2004, 05:22 AM
Miz Sophie Bunnybutt, I recognized you immediately when I opened the page and I am sooo happy to see you today as Cat of the Day. I haven't known your sad story up to now and I am so glad you have your furrever home with Tito and Meowmie Liz:D

I agree with Debbie- we used to see more of you and we want to see more in the future, cute girl:D

debbieb
12-05-2004, 06:26 AM
That is a sweet story Sophie. You are one of the lucky ones!! Have a happy and healthy life.

BitsyNaceyDog
12-05-2004, 06:31 AM
Kisses to you little miss Sophie. I was so excited to see you as COTD.
Congratulations!!!:)

Lillycat
12-05-2004, 06:40 AM
awww, a very sad beginning sweetheart......but a wonderful happily-ever-after! congratulations to the cotd!!!

Karen Brennan
12-05-2004, 09:46 AM
Good Heavens, that is one of the saddest baby cat stories I've ever heard! Lucky girl, to have found such a great human family. Happy first Christmas to you and your family. I'll bet it's going to be great! Bless you, sweet little angel girl!

jazzcat
12-05-2004, 10:27 AM
Sophie!!!! I recognized you as soon as I saw you! Congrats on being the COTD beautiful Sophie. I know your meowmie is very proud.

I didn't know you had such a hard start in life but thank goodness you're in a wonderful place now with your meowmie and your adorable brother Tito.

Enjoy your special day sweetie!

RedHedd
12-05-2004, 10:55 AM
AHA! I thought that kitty looked familiar! The bunny butt part gave it away. Congrats dear sweet Sophie on being our special COTD. Enjoy your special day! and I agree with everyone else, we need to see more pics of that pretty kitty!

felinefriend
12-05-2004, 11:22 AM
Awwww, Baby Bunny Butt, you are SO CUTE!! I'm sorry for your sad beginning, but your life sounds so happy and wonderful now, exactly what a So-So Sophie Sweetie like you deserves! It's so nice to see you on this Happy Sunday, brightening our screens. Have FUN exploring!! Hugs to you!!! ;) :D :) :p

Jax
12-05-2004, 11:45 AM
What a most beautiful little kitty cat you are Sophie! People can be so very horrid towards animals, but they can also be so very loving like your Meowmie and the person who took you in originally. TG for karma, seems to take care of both sides in the end. It was so very nice to meet you today pretty girl!! Congrats! :) :D :)

catmandu
12-05-2004, 12:11 PM
We are always,especially happy,when a Pet Talkers Companion Cat,is singled out,as COTD,and there must be joy,in lzzielous home,atht thier Ms Sophisticated Sophie,had been given,this singular honor!A Sophisticated,yet Verbose MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW To Sophisticat Sophie COTD!

lizbud
12-05-2004, 12:41 PM
Hi Sophie,

Congratulations on being chosen for honors today sweetie.
You make a wonderful CAT OF THE DAY.:D

lizzielou742
12-05-2004, 12:48 PM
YAY! My Sophie is COTD! I'm so excited!!! Thanks for all your kind words, everyone! Sophie is definitely getting scritchies and special treats today! :D :D :D :D :D

lynnestankard
12-05-2004, 01:06 PM
Oh isn't this wonderful - Sophie is our Cat of the Dayxxx

Such a terrible beginning for a tiny kitty - but your furrever Meowmie was on hand to rescue you and take you home.

I hope you get lots of treats and cuddles.

Lynne

momoffuzzyfaces
12-05-2004, 01:27 PM
Miz Sophie
Well, Hi, sweetie!
I thought I recognized your sweet pictures!
I hadn't realized how awful your early life was. I'm just in tears. The man who shot your mother better pray he never crosses MY path!!!! A load of buck shot in his bum, would be good enough for him!
I'm so glad you have your wonderful mommy and Tito now.
Congratulations, sweetheart. You certainly are our special Cat of the Day today!:D

shais_mom
12-05-2004, 01:36 PM
I thought she looked familiar!!!:o
what a purty little girl!!!
Happy Cat of the day!

tatsxxx11
12-05-2004, 01:53 PM
Oh, what a special day this is for all us PetTalkers! One of our very own is Cat of the Day:D And what a most beautiful and of course, deserving one you are precious Miz Sophie:) Oh, I was in tears when I read of your horrifying start in life...I had no idea:( But what a happy, happy ending to such a sad story:):):) I know your wonderful Meowmee and brother Tito are bursting with pride, seeing you honored here today:) Congratulations to the beautiful Miz Sophie, CAT OF THE DAY!!! Enjoy your day in the spotlight, sweetheart! Hugs and purrrs to you from Sandra, Mr. B and Oliver!

AvaJoy
12-05-2004, 03:17 PM
Congratulations to one of our very own . . . Sophie!! . . . upon being bestowed the honour of COTD!!! :)

Considering how you had to endure such awful adversity early on . . . what could be more traumatic than watching your mother and siblings die??? . . . poor girl! . . . and yet you were so very brave and fortunate to have been rescued, darling. You are so special and your story was quite moving, pretty girl. Now you are warm and safe and loved, and I wish you a long and happy life, Sophie!:) :D

NoahsMommy
12-05-2004, 03:37 PM
I thought I recognized that sweet girl!!

Congrats, Sophie! :)

sirrahbed
12-05-2004, 03:49 PM
Oh, what a special day this is! Our very own SOPHIE is Cat of the Day!!!
What a beauty you are sweetheart! I know Meowmie is so thrilled and will spoil you even more rotten than usual tonight! Be sure and tell her to save your special comment pages, too OK?? I hope you get lots of kisses and scritches and treats, too!!

CalliesMom
12-05-2004, 04:19 PM
Congrats Sophie! After your very sad beginnings, you have turned into such a beautiful little lady and have a meowmie and brother who love you very much! Smooches on your lil nose! ;)

critterlover
12-05-2004, 05:09 PM
Congratulations to Sophie, COTD! Lots of kitty cuddles to her, and a ginormous gold star to her human mom AND to the guy who took care of her until her human mom could pick her up. A festering black and blue star to the hunter jerk! I hope he was prosecuted, and more than that, I hope someday a kitty wins his heart so he'll realize what he did. Live well, Sophie!

lizzielou742
12-05-2004, 05:14 PM
Yay! Thank you all so much for your kinds words!

Sophie and her brother Tito are each currently enjoying a bit of Fancy Feast, turkey flavor, as their special treat in honor of Sophie's COTD honors!!! :eek: :eek: :D :D :D

Dolls2c
12-05-2004, 06:22 PM
Sophie Darling - what a shame you had to find out how mean and nasty humans are. Don't worry, honey, I will find that demented hunter and display his head trophy over my toilet.

You nurture the humans who support you - it will be a wonderful life, I promise. Love, JP Libby and BooBoo

catnapper
12-05-2004, 09:12 PM
Congrats lovely Sophie! What a joy to see you as Cat of the Day! Enjoy your day - you deserve it!!!

karlyb
12-05-2004, 09:21 PM
Oh, Sophie, you are so beautiful! I'm sorry you had such a sad beginning, but you will have happiness for the rest of your nine lives! You have a wonderful mom who loves you very much and brother Tito to stand by your side forever. I hope you had a great day as our honored COTD!

What is wrong with people who hurt animals? Much as I would like to see these humans suffer in return, I think critterlover has the right idea: let him fall in love with a kitty and he'll realize the harm he has done.

Logan
12-05-2004, 09:57 PM
I can't think of a more deserving Cat of the Day than you, Sophie!!! Congratulations!!!!! :D

iloverat
12-05-2004, 10:31 PM
Ah, it's Miss Sophie Bunny Butt!!! How nice to see you honored as COTD! You were verrrry sweet to share your special reward with your sibling, Tito. Well, such generosity is probably just second nature to a COTD! Congratulations, little one. I am so sorry that your start in life was terribly rough but you're on easy street from now til forever!!!! Enjoy your special day and each one to come. :D :D :D

Bobbi

Frostfrog
12-06-2004, 01:52 AM
I will hold back the words and thoughts that go through my mind as I think about the one who shot Meowmie's mom. To Sophie, though you will never know of my words, I congratulate you on your tenacity, will to live, and successful survival instincts.

To your Meowmie, I say, "meow, meow, meow." I think you would do well to take Sophie on a drive to Alaska this summer. She looks like a cat that ought to see Alaska, a place of many survival tales.