PDA

View Full Version : My friend found a Bengal!

Tonya
12-05-2004, 12:35 AM
My friend had been talking about this stray cat that adopted them. She said the cat just came in through the cat door one day and never left. Her name is now Joanne, and she made herself right at home. Well, today, I went to go meet Joanne and she's a bengal! She may not be pure bred, but she has to be pretty darn close. Her markings and coloring is perfect. My friend had never even heard of a Bengal, she didn't know what I was talking about.

catmandu
12-06-2004, 08:42 AM
Imagine,someone not taking care,of that poor Little Bengal.Well your Friends,did well,for themselves,as Bengal Cats,are pretty expensive,and are such Gorgeous Cats,as well.Bless your Friends,for takind thaty Stray,in,and they,will be rewarded a Million Fold.

Lillycat
12-06-2004, 09:33 AM
amen!

QueenScoopalot
12-06-2004, 09:50 AM
WOW! Lucky for your friend if it's a bengal! Could be a "California Spangled" which have spots as opposed to stripes. Google search to see them. ;) It's actually quite common now seeing spotted cats (too bad we can't pass them off as bengals LOL)! :eek: :D

rg_girlca
12-06-2004, 12:42 PM
One of my all time favorite kind of breed, the Bengal.

Any chance on getting some pictures of this beauty? :)

Bless your friend for allowing a stray to come into their home and stay.

DogLover9501
12-06-2004, 01:03 PM
Bengals are beautiful!! I think there is also a breed called "Ocicat" that has spots too?

RICHARD
12-06-2004, 01:09 PM
I saw this sticker on the back window of a car this morning.

"My Bengal cat is smarter than your honor student"

NoahsMommy
12-06-2004, 06:03 PM
That's pretty cool! I'm glad she's found a much better home now. :)

Tonya
12-07-2004, 12:55 AM
She is a brownish color with distinct black stripes that run down her back and black spots on her sides. She has black tips on her ears. I don't think she's a purebred, but she's not far from the breed. She is stunning and deffinately not an alley cat! I'm going over there on the 18th for a Christmas party, I'll try to get some pics of her then.

Killearn Kitties
12-07-2004, 05:18 AM
I love Bengal cats, they are absolutely beautiful! What a bargain your friend got!! :D

Photos would be awfully good! ;)