PDA

View Full Version : Update on Xally

Uabassoon
12-04-2004, 07:28 PM
For those who don't remember who he is here is the thread.
http://www.petoftheday.com/talk/showthread.php?s=&threadid=63825&highlight=Xal

I don't really have a great update, but I've had a few requests about how he was doing. Last week he went on an adventure for a few days. He somehow managed to escape, Emma and her partner have no idea how he got out. He spent two days living with a college student until they saw a flyer for him, so Xally went back to live with Emma.

I think Emma is just frustrated with him, she really isn't much of a dog person and her cats are still terrified of him. Susan and her niece are still in love with him and want him, but I think the final word will be up to Emma. She's called a few of the no-kill rescues to see if anyone can foster him. If he does go to a shelter he'll be in a foster home until his forever home can be found. And he'll be going to adoption events at PetSmart.

I'll update you as soon as Emma hears from F.A.I.R.

Glacier
12-05-2004, 03:46 PM
I hope he finds the right place soon!

tatsxxx11
12-05-2004, 03:56 PM
Poor little guy:( Thank God he was found after his great escape and kudos to the college kid for keeping him safe and returning him. I understand how difficult it must be for Emma, still, I do hope she can manage to keep him until he finds a good foster home. Please keep us updated. He's such a sweet, gentle looking boy:)

flamepony12
12-05-2004, 03:58 PM
aww, I hope he finds his fur-ever home soon.It's really good that they caught him!! meanwhile it's just more talk to torture delidog, lol ;)

delidog
12-06-2004, 05:38 AM
Oh Xally!!!!:eek:
Don't you realize that you are to be on Best Behavior when introduced to a New,Loving Home????
Come on Boy!!!!
Show Emma what A GOOD Boy you are!!!!!
Stay Away from the Kitties!!!!
And Do Not Escape!!!!
That is For Your Health and Emmas' Sanity!!!!

Please Xally Be a Good Boy,So that Emma wants to keep you!!!!
Please do nt make me come to Az.!!!:eek:

Did anything happen with the girl in Ca. that wanted to adopt him???

Hugs & Treats Dear Xally.....and to all those great people trying to care for him!!!:)

Uabassoon
12-06-2004, 05:05 PM
Emma is still trying to find him a home/foster home. But her and Susan took him to the dog park yesterday. They said he had a wonderful time and loved playing with all the other dogs. He got a little upset with a dog that kept trying to "hump" him. But she said he just growled then walked away, and he was very well behaved.

delidog
12-06-2004, 10:13 PM
Uabassoon,
You don't Really want Me to Drive there,Do You??? ;)

Xally is Trying to be Good - Boy....Hes' just Never been taught How!!!!

Please Give Dear Xally a Hug & a Treat For Me!!!!
N

leslie
12-06-2004, 10:33 PM
What happened to the potential home here on Pettalk? Nada? What a cutie, (as I have been watching this thread....!!!!) Wanna fly him to Boston where homes are abundant!? (kidding but not really- if you all get to a point where sweetie will be at the last step- let me know, ok?)

delidog
12-14-2004, 06:48 AM
O.K....
I've tried to be patient...;)

How is Xally this week???
Are we being a Good Boy for Emma???

pitc9
12-14-2004, 07:16 AM
Oh I just love that face!!!
I hope he finds a wonderful home soon!!

delidog
12-15-2004, 05:52 AM
Yes,That Beautiful Face is SOOOOO Special!!!!!

Hoping that All is well!!!

delidog
12-15-2004, 05:25 PM
Any new photos????

delidog
12-16-2004, 05:11 AM
Bump??? :)

leslie
12-16-2004, 10:20 PM
I'm gonna assume Xally was adopted by his foster gals! No news is usually good news.. If something bad happened, they would have posted it! (I assume!) Cute pup!

delidog
12-17-2004, 05:59 AM
Leslie,
You are Right!!!!!
I was just hoping for some new pics!!!! ;)

He is Just Sooooo Cute!!!