PDA

View Full Version : Would like to introduce myself and my dogs...

LuvGold00
12-04-2004, 06:01 PM
Hello!!

I am new to this forum and would like to introduce myself and my dogs.
My name is Kara, and I have been breeding/showing Goldens for 5 years now. I also own an all-breed dog grooming business, hope I can be of some help on this forum, seems like a great place for information and support!

Here are my wonderful furbabies:

Starr
http://www.sunkissedgoldens.com/P1010147.JPG

Emmie
http://www.sunkissedgoldens.com/emmie2a.jpg

Nova
http://www.sunkissedgoldens.com/nova3.jpg

Luna
http://www.sunkissedgoldens.com/golitter45abcde.jpg

Shimmer
http://www.sunkissedgoldens.com/shimmerhall.jpg

RottiMommy49
12-04-2004, 06:06 PM
http://ibelieveinangels.mypicgallery.com/rottiangels/anewdogsg1e_large.jpg

Hello and welcome to PT. You're babies are beautifull. I hope you love it here!!
:) :)

GoldenRetrLuver
12-04-2004, 06:11 PM
Hey Kara, welcome to Pet Talk! I saw another post of yours in a different thread, and was hoping you and your gorgeous babies would stop by and say 'hello'. Nice to see another Golden lover/owner here!! ;)

Your Goldens are stunning. My name is Julie, and I'm owned by two dogs. Daisy is a two year old Golden Retriever, and the love of my life, and Molly is a three year old Sable and White Rough Collie. I also have two cats named Angel and Dillian, two cockatiels named Piper and Pumpkin, a hamster named Neko and six desert tortoises. You can see most of my pets below in my signature.

Hope you like it here! This place can get rather addicting. :)

RottiMommy49
12-04-2004, 06:12 PM
http://ibelieveinangels.mypicgallery.com/rottiangels/golitter45abcde_large.jpg

What a sweet pup. I could just hug it day and night.:D

Tina
12-04-2004, 06:26 PM
Welcome to Pet Talk!

CamCamPup33
12-04-2004, 06:28 PM
Hi Kara! :D

Welcome to PT! My name's amber, and im owned by two lovely pet's. Cami is my 2 year old Corgi/American Eskimo mutt, (In my sig below) and Cali, my calico cat. (Also in my sig below.) I also have a red-eared slider turtle named Squirt. :)

Your goldens are stunning, BTW!

Tollers-n-Dobes
12-04-2004, 06:40 PM
Welcome to PT! I hope you enjoy it here. Your Goldens are gorgeous but I LOVE Emmie:D I am owned by Tia a mini Dachshund, Echo a Rottweiler and Tango a Toller/Border Collie mix, all of which can be seen in my sig:)

RobiLee
12-04-2004, 06:42 PM
Hello and a great big welcome to Pet Talk!!!

I love your pups! They are beautiful and I hope we get to see lots more of them.

My name is Robin and I am owned by an Akita named Katie and a red headed husky called Tori. We are so glad that you have joined us

Robin :)

cali
12-04-2004, 07:25 PM
welcome! Im shayna, and I am owned by a JRT named perky, a schipperkie/bosten terrier names Ripley, a PyrShep names Blair, and 2 border collies(1 working lines, 1 flyball/working lines) Happy and Misty, I am also owned by a variety of other critters, including a rabbit, 10 guinea pigs, 5 gerbils, and 6 fish :D

Holly's mom
12-04-2004, 07:29 PM
Welcome to Pet Talk, your dogs are gorgeous! My name is Karen and I have a 3 year old English Springer Spaniel named Holly.

Can't wait to see more pictures of your precious goldens.:)

Thandi
12-04-2004, 07:35 PM
Hi! Such beautiful babies you have! I used to be owned by two Goldens in South AFrica, but we then went on to Rhodesian Ridgebacks because the skin, ear and feet problems were so bad there with Goldens it was awful! I'm now owned by a new child, a lab/rhodie mix. I don't believe there are nicer dogs in the world than Goldens.

GraciesMommy
12-04-2004, 07:36 PM
Welcome to PT...you have gorgeous furbabies!
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v367/pamelagraves/HelloCard2.gif

sammy101
12-04-2004, 07:41 PM
omg your Goldens are beautiful!!:D what precious puppies
Welcome to Pet Talk,im samantha(sam for short) i am owned by 1 dog and a cat.Hope to be a new one soon;) You can see them in my sig..

chocolatepuppy
12-04-2004, 07:50 PM
Welcome to Pet Talk! Your goldens are beautiful! :)

cookieluver7
12-04-2004, 08:44 PM
WELCOME TO PET TALK!!! This is a wonderful place to talk about pets and we have lots of fun! I look forward to hearing from you. Post post post!!!:D

CountryWolf07
12-04-2004, 08:52 PM
Aww!! :) Welcome!

I have a soft spot for Goldens!

Corinna
12-04-2004, 08:55 PM
Welcome to this little community here. I'm Corinna I am allowed to share my home with a Newfy / goldern X ,a newfy/chowX,a Springer , and 3 cats. Hope you enjoy us here.

KYS
12-04-2004, 09:07 PM
A warm welcome to Pet Talk.
Your dogs are beautiful.
We have a member who has Goldies.
Hopefully she will see your post.

lute
12-04-2004, 09:15 PM
WELCOME TO PETTALK!!! i hope you enjoy it here!!!:D

my name is Lexie and i live in Nashville,TN. i have a pomerainian named Beanie and a cockateil named Lucy.

i am a junior handler and i showed a siberian husky for a while. i LOVE showing and hope to show/breed great danes someday....by the way your dogs are BEAUTIFUL!!!:D

Miranda_Rae
12-04-2004, 09:48 PM
Hi Kara!! Welcome to PT. Your dogs are GORGEOUS! So pretty. :) I am sure you are going to love it here. I have a 2 year old German Shorthaired Pointer who is named Heidi, and I do conformation with her too! I will just do it until she becomes a Champ. ;) You will get sucked in, I warn you. :p Anyway, welcome to PT, and my name is Miranda.

shais_mom
12-04-2004, 10:18 PM
welcome to PT!! :)
I am owned by a golden myself and 2 kitties.
We look forward to hearing about you're beautiful babies.

LorraineO
12-05-2004, 12:15 PM
Welcome !!! I am Lorraine, mommy to Lucybelle dobie/ am staff mix and Merlin, German Pointer/border...

Karen
12-05-2004, 12:20 PM
Welcome to Pet Talk! Your dogs are lovely, and look sooooo sweet! :)

Christiansmommy
12-05-2004, 12:27 PM
Welcome to Pettalk!! Your dogs are absolutely stunning. I love goldens. I would like to have one someday. I am owned by a Greater Swiss Mountain Dog, named Dale, and 2 of the sweetest kitties in the world, Guinness and Dandy...all are in my signature below. I also have a human son who is 3 years old. Welcome again!

Robyn

flamepony12
12-05-2004, 12:30 PM
Welcome to Pettalk!! My name's Devon. :) Your dogs are absolutely ADORABLE!! I have a golden myself! :D She's blind. :( Her name is Mackenzie; she's 7 years old. :)

Buddy Blaze Lover
12-06-2004, 01:43 PM
Welcome to Pet Talk!!!! Your goldens are BEAUTIFUL especially Emmie and Shimmer!!! Wow!!:D I have a Border Collie--the mischievous Blaze (who is almost 3)!!:D

Logan
12-06-2004, 02:11 PM
Hi Kara!!! :) My name is Logan and I am "mom" to 3 Golden Retrievers, myself, and one Labrador Retriever, along with 2 cats, 3 Cockatiels and 3 "skin" kids. Our Goldens are Honey (who turned 6 years old today), Lilly (5, and Honey's half sister), and Zipper (approx. 9 years old and our first "rescue" Golden - we adopted him last year after fostering him).

It's nice to have you here and to meet your beautiful Goldens! Obviously, I'm a fan of the breed, and it's always great to get to meet new Golden lovers! :)

Logan

Dixieland Dancer
12-06-2004, 02:46 PM
Hi Kara. It sounds like we have some things in common! I am a Golden Retriever fanatic and am proudly owned by two Goldens, Dixie and her baby boy, Dusty. I show Dusty in Breed and Dixie in Hunting Retriever tests. They are both shown competitively in obedience. Dixie has her CDX and JH titles and is working on SH and UD. Dusty is working on his CDX and NAJ titles. He has two points towards his championship but unfortunately he has allergies and has been out of coat for most of this year. I am thinking of having him neutered since I know I will not be breeding him. I recently started my own dog training / doggie daycare center.

I love goldens so much that my husband thinks he should grow gold fur. :rolleyes: Welcome!

pitc9
12-06-2004, 03:05 PM
WELCOME!!

You sure do have a group of cutie pies!!:D

I am owned by 2 GSD's

My Peanuts
12-06-2004, 03:21 PM
Welcome to PT. I'm Diana and my dogs are Sylvia & Harley. Sylvia is a purebred black Pug and Harley is a Jack Russell mix. Syl is one and Harley is two years old. I also have 4 cockatiels, two girls teo boys, named Alex, Danny, Milton, & Evie. You will love it here. Your babies are beautiful! :D

Chica
12-06-2004, 08:06 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v415/chica1/Wooden_welcome.gif

HELLO,
I THINK YOU GOLDENS ARE SO SWEET! I AM OWNED BY A BRINDLE CHIHUAHUA, CHICA. SHE IS 8 MONTHS OLD. ;)

ramanth
12-07-2004, 01:29 PM
Welcome to Pet Talk. :)

sabies
12-07-2004, 06:17 PM
beautiful pictures - welcome to Pet Talk!

wolf_Q
12-07-2004, 11:26 PM
Welcome to Pet Talk! Your dogs are absolutely gorgeous! I think you will find quite a few here that share your love of goldens! :D

My name is Amy and I have one dog, a 2 year old red and white siberian husky named Nebo. I'm also living with my parents and they have two schnauzers named Reggie (gray, 11 years old) and Sydney (black, 2 years old).

anna_66
12-08-2004, 09:21 AM
It's nice to meet you and your furfamily! They are all so gorgeous!
I can't wait to see more pictures:D

Albea
12-08-2004, 10:14 AM
Welcome to Pet Talk, Kara!
I share my life with my almost 12 year-old Golden girl Carina. She's my third Golden in the last 28 years. I'm insanely devoted to the breed and do volunteer work for Yankee Golden Retriever Rescue, which I'm sure you know about.
Your pups are beautiful, I drool at the sight of a Golden puppy.;)
I hope we will see many more pictures of your babies.
And, by the way, we are almost neighbors, I live in Connecticut.

*LabLoverKEB*
12-08-2004, 07:52 PM
OMG, Julie's gonna filp....

AHHHHHH, puppy breath! Can't helo myself! I just ADORE puppies! I'm totally OBSESSED! LOL.

Welcome to Pet Talk, Kara! You babies are soooooo darn beautiful! I just love them!:)