PDA

View Full Version : Dublina

tatsxxx11
02-10-2001, 03:01 PM
Spaghetti...No, tuna....No spaghetti! Oh Dublina, are you sure you don't know my dog!!? You are too adorable. Looks like your precious, soft little belly is full of all kinds of goodies! What a life you've got there. Eat, sleep, kiss. Eat, sleep, kiss!! I complement you on training your human so well! Good job!! Now, make sure you place your special dinner order early! You deserve whatever your little hamster heart desires...Beacuse you're the SWEETEST little Pet of the Day! Yeah for Dublina!!

[This message has been edited by tatsxxx11 (edited February 10, 2001).]

jackiesdaisy1935
02-10-2001, 03:30 PM
Dublina, you are so cute and cuddly. I think you are well fed with all the spaghetti and tuna. I would gladyly give you some spaghetti for a kiss from you. Congradulations on being the cutest, cuddliest, well fed Pet of the Day.

lhg0962
02-10-2001, 06:55 PM
Dublina,
I wanted you to know that Evelyn and Phoebe, the lady hamsters of this household, congratulate you on being selected as the Pet of the Day! They were really fussing because their mom hasn't submitted their pictures! http://PetoftheDay.com/talk/eek.gif
Anyway, you are lovely, and have such a sweet disposition. Congratulations again. Hope you get lots of extra spaghetti and tuna today! It's your day.