PDA

View Full Version : My Stormy Baby

sweet_stormy
12-04-2004, 10:21 AM
I wrote a poem today in memory of my cat Stormy... She got put to sleep today... She was really sick... Her liver was bad... She was turning yellow all over..... Here goes:

Stormy

You came into my life,
in 1999,
I loved you with my heart,
right from the very start.

I love you Stormy,
you're my baby.
I miss you,
I don't know what to do.

You and Smokey came as kittens,
now there's just him and Mittens.
You'll be with me night and day,
and in my heart you will stay.

I love you Stormy....

April 4th, 1999 ~ Decemeber 4th, 2004
RIP my baby....

~*Becky*~

jazzcat
12-04-2004, 10:38 AM
I'm so sorry about Stormy. Your poem to her is lovely.

Rest in Peace sweet Stormy. Play hard at the Bridge.

sammy101
12-04-2004, 10:04 PM
i had no idea she was sick:( im so sorry for the loss of your Stormy

RIP Stormy:(

slick
12-04-2004, 10:14 PM
Becky....your heart must be breaking in two. I'm so sorry for your loss of Stormy. Take comfort in knowing that Stormy is at the RB and making lots of friends and having a great time with no pain. Hugs to you. :(

AmberLee
12-05-2004, 12:32 AM
I'm so sorry for your loss.

Frolic happily and healthily at the Bridge, beautiful Stormy. You've left a big hole in hearts that are missing you, sweetie.

Cataholic
12-05-2004, 08:34 AM
I am so sorry to hear about Stormy. Your poem was lovely, and I can tell how sad you are right now. May Stormy RIP, and make tons and tons of friends at the RB. I know a certain St. Bernard that will love to meet her. :(

jenluckenbach
12-05-2004, 09:01 AM
I am so sorry to hear about the loss of Stormy. :(

catmandu
12-05-2004, 12:14 PM
The Pet Talker angels,will look out for Stormy,amd make sure,she gets to her dinner,as all new Pet angels,get a Dinner,and hers will be,in the Finest Restaurant,in Cairo,where Casts were woshipped,and stll should be.You,will see her again,your parting,is only temporary.

CalliesMom
12-05-2004, 04:27 PM
I'm so so sorry for your loss. Be comforted in the fact that your little girl knew you loved her and she had a wonderful life while she was with you.

Play hard at the Bridge, little one.

sweet_stormy
12-05-2004, 07:23 PM
thank u all for ur kind words... she came to visit me last night...

~*Becky*~

rosethecopycat
12-05-2004, 10:42 PM
I'm sorry Stormy had to leave you.

You being so young, I think she needed to come back and reassure you that she is alright, and it may be a long time in the future, but she'll be waiting for you.

Godspeed to the bridge, Stormy

sweet_stormy
12-06-2004, 05:39 AM
i think stormy knew it was her time to go... i was petting her and i felt her throat to see if she was purring or not and she was.... the last thing she was doing before i left her was that she was purring, not loud but stil purring.... its now monday and i have to face my school.... i wrote another poem in memory of her and i will post it later.... maybe during school, but im not sure....

~*Becky*~

ramanth
12-07-2004, 01:41 PM
I'm so sorry for your loss. :(

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
12-08-2004, 09:34 PM
Oh no, not Stormy! I'm so sorry I didn't see this before.

I know you miss her terribly. RIP Sweet Stormy. :(