PDA

View Full Version : Music As A Christmas Gift!!

RICHARD
12-03-2004, 05:09 PM
Girls will dump 'dodgy CD' boyfriends

Men who buy their lovers CDs for Christmas by Mariah Carey, Celine Dion or Whitney Houston could end up dumped.

A quarter of women claim they would give their man the elbow if his festive gift to them is music by the singers.

Phil Collins and Wet Wet Wet are no safer a bet - they could lead to a lonesome Christmas reports The Sun.

But choosing the music your lover actually likes will hit the right note - half of women said they were attracted to a man because of his musical taste.

Artists which could save a man from getting dumped by his girl are Damian Rice, Robbie Williams, Joss Stone, Westlife, Usher and Elton John.

More than 20,000 music fans were quizzed for the annual European music census by Music Choice TV.

Marketing director Simon George said: "CDs are often seen as quite safe present at any time of year, but many people see the music you buy for them as an indicator of how well you know them.

"Couples often refer to 'our song' or use music to reminisce about special moments during their time together, so getting it wrong, can have dire consequences for your relationship."

---------------------------------------------------

Notice,

No mention of John Tesh, Mannheim Steamroller or William Hung.....

I think I'm safe.....:rolleyes:

dukedogsmom
12-03-2004, 05:15 PM
I love Mannheim Steamroller! Their Christmas music is the best.