PDA

View Full Version : Cute, cute cuddle-bug Georgie!

QueenScoopalot
12-03-2004, 06:53 AM
Georgie seems to enjoy being in the bedroom with Kirby, and my bad girl Sweet Pea (she thinks I really mean her pee is sweet when she's out of the room, so she stays in there where she's well behaved) :rolleyes: He has mastered the crash pads next to the bed to pad his landing. I can't figure out how he gets up on the bed yet though. He loves to snuggle. :)

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v128/QueenScoopalot/DarlingGeorgie.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v128/QueenScoopalot/DearGeorgieone.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v128/QueenScoopalot/GeorgiesPINKtoes.jpg

PINK TOOTSIES :D

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v128/QueenScoopalot/Georgienapping.jpg

He's a master at napping in cute positions...you can somewhat see his little crippled criss-cross legs here :(

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v128/QueenScoopalot/Georgiesroyalsceptre.jpg

Kisses for my royal sceptre please?

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v128/QueenScoopalot/SillyboyGeorgie.jpg

And kisses for my little cheeks too?

catnapper
12-03-2004, 06:57 AM
Such a handsome dude! He was certaibnly posing for you on that white banket - white on white looks great Georgie! :D

He's not a big guy, is he?

Barbara
12-03-2004, 07:01 AM
Aaaawwww -he's asking for kissies on that pink nosie and on these pink paw pads. And his face- sooooo cute:) :) :)

catlover4ever
12-03-2004, 07:27 AM
KISS, KISS, KISS, KISS, KISS, KISS, KISS, KISS, KISS, KISS, KISS, I'm nost sure if that is enough kisses or not so here are a few more. KISS, KISS, KISS, KISS, KISS.

Georgie you are adorable!!!

sirrahbed
12-03-2004, 08:31 AM
A deep respectful bow and *Kiss* for the royal sceptre and then...

all out kissie fest for the cheeks, nose and pink paws:D

mina'smomma
12-03-2004, 08:49 AM
What a handsome fella Jan! He maybe pulling himself up on the bed with his front paws. I've read that cats with disabilities like George's learn to work around their conditons.:D

aguu
12-03-2004, 11:39 AM
Oh. What a sweet, precious looking baby. He looks so happy - you can see a smile in the first picture. Please give him a kiss for me.

NoahsMommy
12-03-2004, 11:41 AM
Oh Baby Georgie! You are sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo cute!!!!

You look like the sweetest, most cuddly, cutest little sweetie pie, ever! You're meowmie is so lucky, I want to steal you!!

KISSES everywhere. A hundred of them. :)

So cute!!!!

:D

luckies4me
12-03-2004, 02:43 PM
He is so beautiful! Thanks for posting pics of him. What a precious baby boy!:D

Craftlady
12-03-2004, 04:33 PM
What a handsome guy you are Georgie :)

QueenScoopalot
12-03-2004, 04:43 PM
Originally posted by catnapper
Such a handsome dude! He was certaibnly posing for you on that white banket - white on white looks great Georgie! :D

He's not a big guy, is he?
Kim, He's just a wee sprout LOL! The woman who surrendered him (and another kitty) to me I think was wrong on his birthdate being 6/12! He still has all his milk teeth, and no signs of his big boy teeth coming in yet. They start popping through around 4 and a half-5 months. I just adore this sweet little boy. :) :) I fell asleep last night with him cuddled into my arms with his sweet little face peeking out from under the blankets. He puts a smile on my face....much needed lately. ;)

Kirsten
12-03-2004, 04:44 PM
Oh, he is so sweet! :) I want to cuddle him now! LOL :) He has the cutest lovable face, and he's looking so content and happy! I'm glad you're caring for him! :)

Kirsten

prechrswife
12-03-2004, 04:59 PM
That is such a precious little boy! He really does look like he could be my Chloe's long-lost little brother.;)

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
12-03-2004, 08:16 PM
He sure is a cutie pie, and he sure is a ham too! It looks like he's purposely trying to be extra cute while he poses for the camera!

Jan, did you see Randi's post in Cat Rescue about a friend of theirs that adopted a kitty with back legs like Georgie? Here's the link

http://petoftheday.com/talk/showthread.php?s=&threadid=65274

but it sounds like the friend had sir-jury done on his kitty with great success. I know you probably hadn't even thought about sir-jury because of the cost, but I thought it was a heart warming story anyways (even though I haven't had a chance to respond to it yet).

Please give Georgie extra cuddles from me. :D

Uniqueviking
12-04-2004, 12:58 AM
Awww, what a sweetheart :)

He looks like a "velvet kitty" just like my Jade...well, actually he looks very much like Jade, the Beddy Bear.

Velvet kitty = Some cats have that short, fluffy and incredibly soft fur.

QueenScoopalot
12-04-2004, 07:16 AM
Debbie, thank's so much for the link (sure wish there were pictures, but I guess I can't have everything) *sigh* I'm going to see what my options are regarding Georgie's hind legs, but yes...$$ is always an issue. I'm going to take him to a nursing home sometime this weekend. I'm sure the clients there will be delighted to see Georgie scooting all over the place. My friend Cindy has been wanting to meet him, and there's so many sweet seniors that miss their kitties. Cindy often brings foster kittens in during her shift, and they get lots of attention. He has my heart already..and he is very velvety soft. :) :D

dukedogsmom
12-04-2004, 08:41 AM
You are making him so happy! He is such a sweetheart. I'm sure he returns that happiness with cuddling. I can see that he's getting very spoiled already. Hope you can find money and help for his legs.

catfamily
12-04-2004, 08:56 AM
What a beautiful baby.It would be nice if his legs could be fixed.I didn't know that doctors could fix them in surgery.That's wonderful news for all the deformed cats with bad legs,if they are healthy to take the operation.

ChrisH
12-04-2004, 09:29 AM
Aw, what an adorable little sweetheart. :)

Laura's Babies
12-09-2004, 07:41 AM
Jan, he is adorable and looks like he is just a real sweetheart. I can hear him purring through those pictures. He has that look that makes you just want to pick him up and snuggle with him all day long and he looks so HAPPY!!

So, you know me, I want the whole story.. How did you come to hear about him and end up getting him? How do all the others take to him, HAY, he and Kirby could be best buddies!! Gee, my arms are aching to hold that one! He is just to cute for words and I am ever so happy for you and him to have found each other. Now, he will have only the BEST life he could ever have hoped for. God Bless you for taking on all those special needs sweethearts!

See, I am catching up a little at a time...:)

catmandu
12-09-2004, 08:43 AM
And The Found Cats,woul all love,to visit,and cuddle,with Georgie,and all curl up,beside hiom.

QueenScoopalot
12-11-2004, 10:58 AM
Originally posted by Laura's Babies
Jan, he is adorable and looks like he is just a real sweetheart. I can hear him purring through those pictures. He has that look that makes you just want to pick him up and snuggle with him all day long and he looks so HAPPY!!

So, you know me, I want the whole story.. How did you come to hear about him and end up getting him? How do all the others take to him, HAY, he and Kirby could be best buddies!! Gee, my arms are aching to hold that one! He is just to cute for words and I am ever so happy for you and him to have found each other. Now, he will have only the BEST life he could ever have hoped for. God Bless you for taking on all those special needs sweethearts!

See, I am catching up a little at a time...:) Laura, My sweet little Georgie Porgie Pudding Pie came from a local woman who was moving, and unable to take Georgie (formerly known a Scooter...ick:rolleyes: ). I didn't have anytime to ask her questions of how he came to have such tightly locked up hind legs, as I had a vet appointment for him, and his mama (who's been adopted already). Vets were able to give him shots with quite a fight, but not able to combo test him, but since mama was neg/neg, I'm not concerned. I'm scared Georgie will hurt himself on the steps as his legs drag behind him, so for now he's keeping Kirby company in the bedroom. He has a bit of a URI right now (mainly a hitching cough) so I'm keeping check on him. I adore this sweet little boy!:) Now I just need to become instantly wealthy, but am not holding my breath. :rolleyes: Ebay....here I come! Georgie needs to be added to my siggy now LOL! He's a keeper for sure. :D

rg_girlca
12-11-2004, 07:41 PM
I don't know how I missed this before, but oh my gosh Jan, when I first saw Georgie's picture, I thought it was Poppy. They could pass as brothers.
What a sweetheart Georgie is and I am so glad he is going to be a part of a very loving and caring family.:)

I'm going to post two pics of Poppy to show the resemblance.

First, here is Georgie.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v128/QueenScoopalot/SillyboyGeorgie.jpg

Here is Poppy.
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid144/p0d8ab166642aec58cf5fe62b3c5531b5/f677e8d2.jpg

Georgie;
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v128/QueenScoopalot/DarlingGeorgie.jpg

Poppy;
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid144/p73daab86f8bfc1ce2619ba8a1ab6439b/f68930fc.jpg

QueenScoopalot
12-11-2004, 08:07 PM
I know Lorraine! I thought they looked like twins too! Georgie is so darling, and I just have to pray that some $$$$ comes in somehow for the "whole nine yards:!:( I know he has all the bones, but the poor babies legs are seized together. I can't believe he can use the litterpan as well as he does, bless his little heart. :) He has so much spirit, and love to give. I am head over heels in love with this wee guy. :)

rg_girlca
12-11-2004, 09:15 PM
Jan, if you know that this operation will help precious little Georgie, you know that I will be more than glad to send a donation to help you out.:)

This little guy deserves a chance.:D He's already stolen my heart.

QueenScoopalot
12-11-2004, 09:29 PM
I'm crying as I type this, but if anyone wants to donate to the "Help Georgie Walk' fund...it can be set up. :( :) I have an account at my local vet, and I'm in tears now because I know he can be helped.

Prairie Purrs
12-11-2004, 09:45 PM
My two grey and white boys would never forgive me if I didn't do something to help little Georgie, so count me in.

Laura's Babies
12-11-2004, 10:16 PM
Whoopie, COUNT ME IN!! I wanted to suggest that but I am a little shy still.. He has captured my heart and I am in love with him so I will be MORE than glad to help!!

QueenScoopalot
12-12-2004, 11:26 AM
It would be wonderful to have any help possible for Georgie! I can PM anyone who wants to donate the vet's address etc. I have an account at North Shore Animal Hospital. Thank you so much to those Pet Talk Angels offering help for sweet Georgie! It would mean the world to me to at least know via Xrays if he'll ever be able to be corrected with surgery.:)

kimlovescats
12-12-2004, 11:33 AM
Oh Georgie Porgie Puddin' paws!!!! I just love your widdle pink pawsies and your little bittie leggies are too sweet too!!!!! I could just pick you up and gobble you up, you sweet baby boy!!!:D

I would also like to donate to help little Georgie walk again!;)

aguu
12-13-2004, 04:32 PM
I would donate. I love Georgie. Keep us posted.

QueenScoopalot
12-13-2004, 07:51 PM
Thanks to all who've offered help! I'm going to schedule some Xrays soon, and will have to see what those show first. Not sure when, but hopefully sometime in the next week or so. I'd actually like to have him neutered at the same time, as the vets will no doubt have a terrible time Xraying him otherwise. He's a kitten who doesn't like to be messed with, and can be down right feisty! I think it'll be easier to have him examined when he's knocked out, but he still has a slight hitch in his throat. Not a URI, but I don't need him getting all out sick on me. And I'm praying he doesn't have more birth defects than just those little leggies. :(

rg_girlca
12-13-2004, 08:42 PM
I will be praying big time Jan, that everything goes well with this precious little special needs boy Georgie.

leslie
12-13-2004, 10:47 PM
Just a thought jan (you didn't tell me about his "hitch".) That's what the Caldor kittens sounded like and turned out to be lung worm. It wasn't the usual strongid that the swedish vet prescribed at North Shore- it was something else. and I remember she said it is a mystery on where cats get it from exactly but believed to be from eating raw birds and/or mice- they were not sure. The lung worm was, at that time, an unknown, and so they were treated with a medicine, hitch cough stopped, and now live with me (as you know!). Again, just a thought...
Of course I will donate too!

catfamily
12-14-2004, 03:49 AM
I'm so happy your giving Georgie a great life by having the vets try and fix his feet and legs.Of course I'll donate to Georgie.He's a love.:D I wish him the best.

CalliesMom
12-14-2004, 06:51 AM
Georgie, you sure are cute!