PDA

View Full Version : I found my missing couch cushion.

Tonya
12-02-2004, 10:06 AM
I'm having some minor problems in the late stages of my pregnancy, so I haven't been walking the dogs to much. I guess they have to take their energy out somewhere. Last week it was their couch in the garage.

This week, I lost my couch cushion. Well, I found it. :rolleyes:

As you can see just like all my other tattle tale pics I've ever posted, Dusty is running his mouth. He always tells on Roxy. He's explaining to me that he didn't do it. And I think he's telling the truth because everytime I look at Roxy, she rolls on her back and starts licking my feet.

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid148/pfeacc9c8eb8b46de9512121c575d89e4/f60bd935.jpg

I'm telling you mom, she's guilty!

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid148/p8df6f67f1fc6d20371b7cd0d683ad859/f60bd93c.jpg

Now, we don't have a dog door. How did they manage to sneak that big cushion past me outside?

pitc9
12-02-2004, 10:14 AM
LOL!!! That second picture says it all!!!

"Okay Okay... you caught me!!! I did it!!"

"See Ma... I told you she did it!!"

GraciesMommy
12-02-2004, 10:15 AM
Cute...glad it was not your "good" one in the house! They are amazing what they can do...Gracie chewed up one of my Boyd's Bears this morning..I knew it was too quiet!

LorraineO
12-02-2004, 11:30 AM
:D :D ..sorry.. not funny if its your cushon,, but,,,,,,,:D :D :D :D

Holly's mom
12-02-2004, 11:41 AM
Cute!! My sister's two dogs tell on each other, too. It's hilarious, you can always tell which one is the culprit, because he slinks away when she is asking them "who dun it!":D

anna_66
12-02-2004, 05:35 PM
Oh so glad to see that I'm not the only one with a nawtee dog here;)

chocolatepuppy
12-02-2004, 08:23 PM
Wow :eek: Looks like your pups had some fun! Guess they thought it was a big stuffie! :D

dukedogsmom
12-02-2004, 09:54 PM
Looks like you had an early snow! They were very nawtee.

BCBlondie
12-02-2004, 11:33 PM
LOL!!!!! Wow! I wonder how they got the cushion outside in the first place, since you don't have a dog door! Nawtee pups (or pup.. since Roxy seems to be the guilty one hehe).. :p

I love the second pic! You should post pics of your beautiful puppers more often! :D

bckrazy
12-03-2004, 01:34 AM
lmao!! its so hilarious, but I feel so bad for you guys... dogs can definately be a pain when they decide they aren't getting enough walkies... -glares at Gonzo-. Maybe try forcing your husband to walk them, or just try to play ball with them when you can, they'll survive. I hope you feel better!! did you guys have fun in Tahoe? ;) when we went it was snowing a LOT...

Tonya
12-03-2004, 10:11 AM
Ya know, I've been thinking "What can I use for snow in this year's Christmas display?" Well, as I was cleaning the mess up this morning (yeah, I procrastinated. :rolleyes: ), I realized! The dogs were only trying to help. Now I have a whole bag of snow.

Originally posted by bckrazy
lmao!! its so hilarious, but I feel so bad for you guys... dogs can definately be a pain when they decide they aren't getting enough walkies... -glares at Gonzo-. Maybe try forcing your husband to walk them, or just try to play ball with them when you can, they'll survive. I hope you feel better!! did you guys have fun in Tahoe? ;) when we went it was snowing a LOT...

Yeah, hubby had been walking them. Once every three months he works this hell week of 7 days straight of 12 hour night shifts. This is the week, so they aren't getting walked. Our backyard is small, so I'd been throwing the ball to them in the evening out front. We live in a court. Well, the other day, Dusty made a run for it. Luckily, he came back when I yelled at him, but I don't trust them off leash now.

Tahoe was fun, but yes, it was snowy! It took us 4 1/2 hours to get over the summit and a total of 8 hours to get home. It normally only takes us 3 to 3 1/2 hours to get home from Tahoe.

Karen
12-03-2004, 10:34 AM
How funny - when it's not MY mess to clean up, that is! Tonya, how far along are you in your pregnancy? I forgot when you are "due!"

As we always say, a bored dog is a nawtee dog! Uh, I mean a "helpful" doggie, making snow for Mom's Chrsitmas display. Yeah, helpful, that's it!

Tonya
12-03-2004, 01:05 PM
Originally posted by Karen
How funny - when it's not MY mess to clean up, that is! Tonya, how far along are you in your pregnancy? I forgot when you are "due!"

As we always say, a bored dog is a nawtee dog! Uh, I mean a "helpful" doggie, making snow for Mom's Chrsitmas display. Yeah, helpful, that's it!

I'm 7 months along now. I'm due either Feb. 21st or Feb 13th. We've got conflicting information, but I think it's the 13th.

caseysmom
12-03-2004, 01:09 PM
Karen...Tonya's conflicting info is the great mailman scandal:D

bckrazy
12-03-2004, 01:53 PM
Originally posted by Tonya

Yeah, hubby had been walking them. Once every three months he works this hell week of 7 days straight of 12 hour night shifts. This is the week, so they aren't getting walked. Our backyard is small, so I'd been throwing the ball to them in the evening out front. We live in a court. Well, the other day, Dusty made a run for it. Luckily, he came back when I yelled at him, but I don't trust them off leash now.

Tahoe was fun, but yes, it was snowy! It took us 4 1/2 hours to get over the summit and a total of 8 hours to get home. It normally only takes us 3 to 3 1/2 hours to get home from Tahoe.

wow, your poor hubby!! I do the same thing with Gonzo... we also live in a court, and no one is *ever* driving around after 6, so I play ball with him in the big front yard.. we have a pool right in the middle of our backyard. thats too bad about Dusty :(.. good luck with them, hopefully they wont be destroying anything else anytime soon... hehe

yep, it took us about 3 hours to get up there, when it's usually a 1-hr drive.. :rolleyes:. We live in El Dorado Hills, which is right in the foothills. glad you had fun :)

Tonya
12-03-2004, 02:19 PM
wow, your poor hubby!! I do the same thing with Gonzo... we also live in a court, and no one is *ever* driving around after 6, so I play ball with him in the big front yard.. we have a pool right in the middle of our backyard. thats too bad about Dusty :(.. good luck with them, hopefully they wont be destroying anything else anytime soon... hehe

yep, it took us about 3 hours to get up there, when it's usually a 1-hr drive.. :rolleyes:. We live in El Dorado Hills, which is right in the foothills. glad you had fun :)

My husband grew up in Shingle Springs. My in-laws still live in your area.

Tonya
12-03-2004, 02:19 PM
Originally posted by caseysmom
Karen...Tonya's conflicting info is the great mailman scandal:D

I've decided to change it to the UPS guy scandal. The mailman is in his 50's, the UPS guy is hot. :p

bckrazy
12-03-2004, 02:23 PM
wow, he grew up in Shingle Springs?! thats so wierd, I go to school up there! I swear, we have to have a little PT meeting sometime!! ;) with Di and Sesh, too! it'd be so much fun... I would love to meet you and your doggies ^^

Tonya
12-03-2004, 02:42 PM
wow, he grew up in Shingle Springs?! thats so wierd, I go to school up there! I swear, we have to have a little PT meeting sometime!! ;) with Di and Sesh, too! it'd be so much fun... I would love to meet you and your doggies ^^

We're up there all the time. I didn't realize that you lived so close. I love it there. It's so pretty. I'd move up there if it wasn't for the fact that I like some distance between my mother in law and I. :D She's the dog hater.

caseysmom
12-03-2004, 03:24 PM
I am only 15 minutes from el dorado hills also....

Tonya
12-03-2004, 04:02 PM
I am only 15 minutes from el dorado hills also....

Wow! All these PTers in my neck of the woods! We'll have to do something up that way.

caseysmom
12-03-2004, 04:04 PM
We have a pretty decent dog park in fair oak. The phoenix field dog park.

bckrazy
12-03-2004, 04:40 PM
We have a pretty decent dog park in fair oak. The phoenix field dog park.

oh my gosh!! me and Gonzo go there atleast once a week!! we were just there yesterday! we go, like, every Sunday around 4-5.... we should meet eachother there sometime! ^__^ we also go to C Bar C, but there's almost always 50 dogs there, and Gonzo gets freaked out when there are tons of dogs jumping all over him.. but Pheonix has no irrigation, so its a big mud puddle in the winter. lol, this is so wierd.. I always post pics of Gonzo and his friends at Pheonix :eek:

bckrazy
12-03-2004, 04:42 PM
Originally posted by Tonya
We're up there all the time. I didn't realize that you lived so close. I love it there. It's so pretty. I'd move up there if it wasn't for the fact that I like some distance between my mother in law and I. :D She's the dog hater.

lol.. Modesto is still very close. We go to agility practice in Elk Grove ;)

bckrazy
12-03-2004, 04:48 PM
here's some pics at Pheonix I took a while ago.. sorry for messing up you thread, Tonya. it's such a small world, it's hilarious :)

running at pheonix...
http://images.snapfish.com/3425343523232fp64=ot>2334=846=33;=;78:4:b272;2623=323268958382;nu0mrj

lol, you can tell it's pheonix by the mud.
http://images.snapfish.com/3425343523232fp63=ot>2334=846=33;=;78:4;b272;2623=32326895838;6nu0mrj

caseysmom
12-04-2004, 10:48 PM
oh my gosh!! me and Gonzo go there atleast once a week!! we were just there yesterday! we go, like, every Sunday around 4-5.... we should meet eachother there sometime! ^__^ we also go to C Bar C, but there's almost always 50 dogs there, and Gonzo gets freaked out when there are tons of dogs jumping all over him.. but Pheonix has no irrigation, so its a big mud puddle in the winter. lol, this is so wierd.. I always post pics of Gonzo and his friends at Pheonix :eek:

I had seen some pics of phoenix a while back and couldn't remember who posted! I know Sam I am not sure if I recognize gonzo...we will have to meet sometime. I haven't taken casey as much as I use to she stands by me and doesn't mingle really well but I took her about every day thanksgiving week.

bckrazy
12-06-2004, 10:44 PM
I had seen some pics of phoenix a while back and couldn't remember who posted! I know Sam I am not sure if I recognize gonzo...we will have to meet sometime. I haven't taken casey as much as I use to she stands by me and doesn't mingle really well but I took her about every day thanksgiving week.

lol! yeah.. everyone loves Sam!! I think he's there every day, all day.. hehe. Do you know those two Border Collies that are always there, Star and Jesse? Gonzo is best buddys with Jesse :) his owners are like, some of the people that started Pheonix... Im pretty sure. yeah, Gonzo forgets that I exist when we're at the dog park :p... he can be wierd sometimes, he does not like labs, he constantly tries to herd them :rolleyes:. I know I was there on Thanksgiving week.... hm...

caseysmom
12-06-2004, 11:04 PM
I know the bc's your talking about, they go on the left side a lot. Casey plays well with a rottweiler named roxy...sweetest dog you could ever meet and there was a lab named jetta that we use to see but I don't know if its because casey has bonded so much with us now or what but she doesn't socialize as well.

there was a basenji named tule that would get to the park and go right to casey and bite her and after that she has been kind of skittish.

ramanth
12-07-2004, 01:33 PM
RIP Couch Cushion... :(

;) :D