PDA

View Full Version : Hershey Bar is in his New Home

catmandu
12-02-2004, 08:28 AM
As Margaret,my friend,who makes all the Cat Toys,came over,and when she met Hershey Bar,it was love,at firstsight.And as much,as I love him,he is better off,being the only Cat,as The Found Cats,are a bit much,for him,to take! And Margaret,just lost Justine,her Chocolate Point,and Hershey Bar,will fill hat void.And he is going,to a house,that makes mine,look like the Douglas Home,on Green Acres! I said goodbye,to Hershey Bar,and and trying,to lure Scrappy2,in.

christa
12-02-2004, 08:30 AM
Gary: I'm sure it was hard for you to give up Hersey Bar . . . but it's AWESOME that you're sharing him with a friend that will give him an excellent home. (I KNOW your home doesn't look like it belongs on Green Acres! I've seen pics!)

Good luck, once again, with luring Scrappy 2!!! He'll come in if he knows what's good for him!!!

:)

kuhio98
12-02-2004, 10:06 AM
Great job, Gary. I hope that Margaret with join pet talk and keep us updated on Hershey's progress. It sounds like he will be much happier being an "only".

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
12-02-2004, 11:23 AM
That's wonderful, Gary. Funny how things always seem to work out like this. :)

Jods
12-02-2004, 11:42 AM
Sounds like he found a wonderful home. Do you alkways find your cats outside?? And then adopt them out or was this the only circumstance just curious. I think you did a wonderful thing for Hersey Bar. :)

catfamily
12-02-2004, 03:39 PM
Thank God you took him so he'd have a wonderful home for life with Margaret.If you didn't take him from the woman on the street..who knows what would of happened to him.Thank you Gary for saving Hershey Bar.:D :D It was worth the 50.00 dollars to save his life and have a furrever home even if it is with someone other than you.You are wonderful.

QueenScoopalot
12-02-2004, 04:48 PM
Good going Gary! You saved Hershey from who knows what future, and placed him in what sounds like a wonderful new forever home. I love happy endings! :) :D Hope Margaret keeps you updated, and maybe some pictures too? :confused: