PDA

View Full Version : Heinz57_79///Arthur??

sammy101
12-01-2004, 06:07 PM
im just wondering how everything is going with Arthur?i guess he's been eating in his crate.

just wondering how everything is going:)

micki76
12-01-2004, 08:33 PM
I sent her a PM on the 29th that hasn't been read yet, asking about how things were going, and how her bite was. I hope we hear from her soon.

Uabassoon
12-01-2004, 09:02 PM
JC has been pretty busy lately with work and moving into her new house. If I see her online tonight I'll let her know about this thread. If not then we are going out for karaokee tomorrow night and I'll let her know then.

sammy101
12-01-2004, 09:03 PM
oh ok,great thanks!:)

Uabassoon
12-01-2004, 09:13 PM
I just gave her a call and she's on her way out right now, but she said she'll try to give you all an update later tonight when she gets home.

heinz57_79
12-01-2004, 11:03 PM
Hey guys. Laura called me a little while ago and told me I needed to update everyone. :) So here I am.

Things in our household have been really stressful since the fight. I'm not sure what we're going to do. Even if he's in his kennel, if he sees Charlie, Arthur tries to go after him. We've been keeping everyone pretty much completely separate from Arthur, except for Anna. Usually, we'll crate Anna and Arthur before we let Charlie and Chloe out to go potty, but Arthur still lunges at Charlie while in his crate. I can't see keeping everyone separated for the rest of their lives, it's not fair to any of them. And it's not fair to Bella and myself having to worry about Arthur's aggression towards Charlie developing into an aggression to other dogs or even people. We;re going to call a behaviorist, but i know there's only so much they can do, and I'm afraid we may not be able to afford a lot of sessions, finances being what they are at the moment. Arthur is being fed in his crate everytime, and that's working well. I can still take his food away from him, and stick my hands in his dish, so that part's ok. We just don't know what else to do besides what we're doing. It's stressful on everyone; all the pups and us as well.

So there you have it. We just keep on trekking, and hoping that we can get over this and have our sweet little boy back.

anna_66
12-02-2004, 05:13 AM
Ohhh I'm so sorry to hear that things aren't going so great. I do hope a behavorist can help.

Kfamr
12-02-2004, 05:26 AM
Is Arthur fixed yet?

I hope you guys can find a solution to your problems.

pitc9
12-02-2004, 10:32 AM
I'm so sorry I am just hearing about all of this (I was out of town when it happenend)

I'm sure you will find something that will work!

*~HUGS~*

How are the bites on you and Charlie??