PDA

View Full Version : Very Urgent, Help Needed For The Animals

RottiMommy49
12-01-2004, 05:49 PM
i'M INCLUDING PART OF A VERY LONG EMAIL REGARDING AN ANIMAL SANCTUARY THAT IS IN DIRE NEED TO FIND HOMES FOR A VARIETY OF ANIMALS. I HAVE A LIST AND CONTACT INFO FOR ANYONE WHO MIGHT THINK THEY CAN TAKE ONE OR MORE OF THESE ANIMALS. yOU CAN EMAIL ME OR PM ME IF INTERESTED IN MORE INFO. IF YOU CAN HELP PLEASE DO.
Subject: URGENT
Importance: High

Hi Guys - just got this in - please take the time to read through the following - they all need our help - urgently!! Word of mouth is a powerful thing.......

Joan

I don't know if anyone can help with rescuing/adopting some of these animals (both farm and domestic) but it's worth a try. I've highlighted in red a few descriptive words to help identify easier as there is lots of info in this email. If you can possibly help please get in touch with the contact person mentioned below asap as they have only until Dec 31 to get all these animals resettled. Thanks for trying. (FYI, I've included some breed specific organizations for the dogs as well as a pig rescue I am familiar with in Tennessee (as a long shot.)

Dianne

----- Original Message -----

To: undisclosed-recipients:

Sent: Tuesday, November 30, 2004 9:43 PM

Subject: Sherlock's Maple Haven - homes needed

Hi Everyone,

This is very important and quite urgent.....please read and distribute to all networks.

This farm is located in Westport, ON.

If you do not reside in Ontario, you may have received this because you know others who may be able to help.

Please send this email to your friends and family.

Thanks very much!!!!!

Juli

----- Original Message -----

Sent: Tuesday, November 30, 2004 7:42 PM

Subject: Fw: Sherlock's Maple Haven

Hi Friends,

I am asking for a plea for help for animals. A friend of mine (Kimberly) who has an Animal Sanctuary in Westport, Ontario, is in dire need of help. She must find homes for all of her animals before Dec. 31st of this year. If you knew her, you would know how horrible this situation is for her. She is an amazing human being and her non-human companions which she has rescued from unspeakable situations, are her family members. This is truly heartbreaking for her and she needs all of our help. Attached you will find her email to me regarding why this has happened, as well as a 'bio' on all her non-human companions that need to be adopted and placed immediately.

Please forward this on to other true animal lovers ASAP. If you have any ideas of how to help her, you can contact her by phone at (613) 273-6315. It is best to call her in the evening. Also, you can email Kimberly at [email protected]

Also, feel free to contact me by phone (613) 386-1355 or email [email protected] if you feel more comfortable.

Please help! This is a real emergency situation and we need a community effort for this to work. I know we can do it, if we pull together!!! THANK YOU!!

Sincerely,

For The Animals,

Wendy

Wendy, Don Dusty, Bekki & C.C. Workman-Murphy
[email protected]

tatsxxx11
12-01-2004, 06:03 PM
Oh Deb, how heartbreaking:( I wish I were closer and could help:( We do have a lot of Canadians here on Pet Talk and maybe some of them who are closer can help, or might know someone who can. Keeping Kimberly and her "family" in my thoughts and prayers.

RottiMommy49
12-01-2004, 10:14 PM
There are several threads regarding all the animals needing homes by the end of December.

Tollers-n-Dobes
12-01-2004, 10:17 PM
Deb, that's so sad:( I wish there was some way that I could help.