PDA

View Full Version : Pingo is going to the white coats...

Glacier
12-01-2004, 04:40 PM
Pingo is going to see the vet tomorrow morning. Mainly because she's just not herself lately. Nothing obviously wrong with her, but she's lost her zip. Pingo is usually a pretty happy, bouncy kind of girl. Lately, she seems a little lethargic and just not quite right.

I talked to my vet today and he wants to run some blood work on her--test her thyroid and a senior blood panel. I never consider Pingo a senior, she's only 8. I didn't like being reminded that for her breed, she is a senior!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v38/Glacier1998/Dogs/pingo_bed.jpg

I'd appreciate crossed paws that she's just slowing down and enjoying life in the house a little too much and that nothing serious is wrong with her.

Corinna
12-01-2004, 04:42 PM
Whats wrong with the sweet baby? Did I miss something?

Glacier
12-01-2004, 04:43 PM
Originally posted by Corinna
Whats wrong with the sweet baby? Did I miss something?

I screwed up the posting the first time...I don't know if anything is wrong with her. She just not quite right. I told my vet I was being neurotic again. He said "better neurotic than sorry", so she's going in for a full check-up.

tatsxxx11
12-01-2004, 06:08 PM
Sweet baby girl Pingo. Your precious picture has melted my heart:) I'll bet you're just enjoying the good life indoors:) But, I don't blame your mommy for worrying and we'll be keeping all paws crossed for an encouraging update and sending lots of positive thoughts your way, Pingo and Glacier. Lots of hugs to you sweetheart. Sandra, Cody and Star

captain
12-01-2004, 10:46 PM
Paws crossed here ...............

Kisses for sweet Pingo.

Corinna
12-01-2004, 11:44 PM
Glad your vet has that motto its cool. Hope its just the change in weather for her. Merlin at 7 is starting to do the same thing especally with the snow.

Cinder & Smoke
12-02-2004, 02:01 AM
Hi God ~

Are You *bizzie* this mornin?

Kuld Your ride along wiff Pingo an Help da White Coat
do a check-up on her?

Maybee You mite suggest a Vitermin dat will "perk" her up a bit?

Thanks God!

/s/ the Prayer Pups

anna_66
12-02-2004, 05:01 AM
Paws and fingers crossed that your sweet Pingo girl is just slowing down a little:)

cyber-sibes
12-02-2004, 11:34 AM
Oh, poor girl! Hope she is just slowing up a bit. My Star slowed way down after her companion was killed by a car - she's better now, but she'll be 8 in January and I can tell a difference, too. i guess we all slow down a little as the years go by...sigh.....

let us know how she is - we'll keep our paws crossed, too.

Queen of Poop
12-02-2004, 11:46 AM
Crossed paws all around.

pitc9
12-02-2004, 12:01 PM
Paws crossed for Pingo!
Keep us posted!!

LorraineO
12-02-2004, 08:23 PM
Paws crossed and we are tripping all over the place until we hear from you!!!!

Glacier
12-02-2004, 10:09 PM
Originally posted by LorraineO
Paws crossed and we are tripping all over the place until we hear from you!!!!

See my thread titled "the waiting is killing me...Pingo update" for full details of her day at the vet.