PDA

View Full Version : Allen seems to be confused

catnapper
12-01-2004, 12:29 PM
He has been trying to mount Pouncer lately. He tried Harry once, but its becoming a daily ritual to try and mount Pouncer. Of course each time I shoo him away, and I get evil daggers coming from his eyes. Yes, Allen is fixed, and has been for over 2 years. He seems to be confused that A) Pouncer is a boy, and B) that he no longer has the ability to... ummmm... let nature take its course.

Why has he started this all of the sudden? Its only since the cold weather set in. He never did this before.

Before you ask, Harry and Abby will be 5 months old in a week.

RICHARD
12-01-2004, 01:03 PM
Love is in the air..........;)

Edwina's Secretary
12-01-2004, 01:14 PM
Maybe some "sublimation." Eddie was doing this with my foot when my foot was under the covers. He was tearing the bedspread so I put a towel on it (now known as Blinkie.) It wasn't as much fun for me so I substituted a pillow for my foot.

It has been true love ever since. I put the blinkie over the pillow and give them some privacy....

btw....can you imagine if he had ever tried that on Edwina....:eek: :eek: :eek:

catnapper
12-01-2004, 01:16 PM
Originally posted by Edwina's Secretary

btw....can you imagine if he had ever tried that on Edwina....:eek: :eek: :eek:

ROTFL... Pouncer's not too happy about it, but is more patient since he loves Allen. I can only imagine the scene that would emerge after Eddie tried it on Edwina! Cat fur EVERYWHERE! :D

jazzcat
12-01-2004, 01:35 PM
:eek: :confused: :eek:

Uhm, Allen, what's up dude??:confused:

Lacey
12-01-2004, 01:56 PM
Ah, winter... The cold weather makes it perfect for getting up close and purr-sonal with those you love. :p :D Pouncer, you're an absolute gem for putting up with such use!

Denyce
12-01-2004, 02:41 PM
Sometimes as a new arrival begins to develop from kittenhood to adulthood the hormones they send off can trigger this type of behaviour in altered males. Or....could be he is bored? *grin*

Maya & Inka's mommy
12-01-2004, 02:52 PM
Originally posted by Edwina's Secretary
Maybe some "sublimation." Eddie was doing this with my foot when my foot was under the covers.

I think that Eddie needs some cat-glasses :eek: . In my opinion, there is lots of difference between a girl-cat's "b**, and your foot :rolleyes: :D ;)
Oh my, Eddie, I hope that lady E didn't see you doing that....:D