PDA

View Full Version : Have to board my girls! :(

shutterbug0303
12-01-2004, 11:31 AM
Hey everyone...just got some news that my bestest friend's dad died last night :( My family is heading up to PA for the funeral. That means that my girls are going to have to be boarded! :( :( They've done this a few times before, and have handled it beautifully, but I feel so bad for them! The good side is that we are now at a wonderful vet and a friend of the family works there, so she'll make sure that my girls are well taken care of! I'm going to miss them so much! We're leaving tomorrow and will not be back until Tuesday! That is such a LONG time! Please keep paws crossed that they are ok!

Thread about the death here (http://petoftheday.com/talk/showthread.php?s=&threadid=65210)

Jamieejo85
12-01-2004, 11:40 AM
I am so sorry. Your friend will be in my prayers, I know what it is like to lose a father. I know you will miss your babies but at least they will be with a vet that you trust.

prechrswife
12-01-2004, 04:33 PM
I'm so sorry about your friend's dad. We board our boys a couple of times a year when we go to visit my parents. They always do just fine. The crew at the vet's office loves them, so that helps our feelings. Of course, we do miss them when we are gone.

Miranda_Rae
12-01-2004, 05:08 PM
Oh I feel for you! I have to board Heidi today too. :( :( :( I feel so bad. We are heading back to MN for a wedding and we will be there until Sunday evening and I will be able to pick her up Monday morning. :( I'm going to miss her terribly. Shes my best friend and I hate being seperated from her even if its only an hour or more. :( I hope I don't start crying. Shes staying at our dog trainers ladies kennel and I know her well so I know she is going to be taken care of, but it still hurts. {{{HUGS}}}

lute
12-01-2004, 05:45 PM
i'm so sorry for the loss.:(

i'm sure they'll be just fine and having wonderful people looking over them.:)

Jods
12-01-2004, 05:46 PM
They will be fine. You go look after your friend. I'm sorry for the terrible losses.

anna_66
12-02-2004, 05:22 AM
I'm sure they are going to be fine. Don't worry.

LorraineO
12-02-2004, 08:24 PM
Terribly sorry for your friends loss as well as yours...... :(

Aspen and Misty
12-02-2004, 09:13 PM
I'm so sorry to hear about the death and I'm sorr you have to board your dogs.

Funny thing though. I live in Williamsport PA and we often travel down to Myrtle Beach to visit my sister! Looks like you are flip flopping my trip :D

Ashley