PDA

View Full Version : Please send your PT prayers

shutterbug0303
12-01-2004, 11:12 AM
Seems like there are a lot of us in need of prayers these days. Just when I thought things were going well on my end...and bomb hit today!!

My very bestest friend in the whole world lost her dad last night. Without going into the long story, he has been sick for a while and had a heart attack while at the hospital. They tried for an hour to revive him, but no luck. This is happening only months after I lost my dad to Pancreatic cancer! I can't imagine what God's plan is for our lives, but I just have to give it to Him. My family is on our way to PA for the funeral and to lend comfort. That means we have to board our babies! :( I'm going to miss them terribly!! I wish I could at least take my Chloe girl along, but my Grandmother is allergic, so she must stay here :( Please send prayers that our trip will go well, I will be able to be there for my friend, and that my girls will have a good time and be ok while at the vets. I'll miss my PTer's!!!

Thanks bunches everyone :( :( :( :(

Buddy Blaze Lover
12-01-2004, 11:20 AM
I am SOOO sorry about your dad, and your friend's dad!:(:(:( I can't imagine losing my best friend's dad, let alone my own dad! Gosh, I will keep your best friend's dad in my prayers...and yes, God has a plan and purpose for everything...we are just here to live out that plan and accept it. (((((HUGS)))))

dukedogsmom
12-01-2004, 11:26 AM
It's so sad when these things happen, especially around the holidays. I would hate to leave my pets at the vet also. But, they'll be very well taken care of there. Hope you and your friend can comfort each other and maybe things will get better.

mina'smomma
12-01-2004, 11:27 AM
Your family as well as your friend's family are in my prayers. I'm very sorry for her loss.:(

robinh
12-01-2004, 11:28 AM
I am so sorry for your loss.

petslover
12-01-2004, 12:37 PM
I hate to hear about you and your friend's loss. Things will begin to look up. I really hate to hear that though.

davidpizzica
12-01-2004, 12:40 PM
My most sincere prayers go out to your best friend and to her family. Also to you to have a safe trip to Pa. I lost my father four years ago and it still hurts.

Jods
12-01-2004, 05:34 PM
I will be thinking of you all :(

anna_66
12-02-2004, 04:59 AM
I'm sorry, I didn't know about your dad. It must be so hard.

I will be keeping you and your friend in my prayers.