PDA

View Full Version : Ugh!!!!!!

moosmom
12-01-2004, 10:13 AM
I need to vent a little.

I STILL haven't heard from the funeral home I applied to over 2 weeks ago. I've had a second interview last Monday and they assured me they'd call me by last Friday. That came and went. I called and Chris, the woman I interviewed with, said that the Director of the Funeral Home, Rick, was the one to make the final decision. She promised me this past Monday she'd get on his butt to make up his mind. Still nothing. I know people are concerned about my well being and whether I get this job or not. But it is starting to grate on my nerves when the phone rings and it's someone saying, "So, did ya hear anything yet???" Reminds me of when I was pregnant with my daughter.

Then to make matters worse, my computer went caput. I couldn't download ANY form of internet. That's why I've been coming to the library. It's a pain in the a$$ but at least they have internet and I can keep you posted as to what is going on. I dropped off the hard drive to a computer place and hope they can fix it. Highstream, my ISP says it's my computer. I do NOT have the money to buy a computer. I wish I had a credit card. At least then I could make monthly payments on it. But that's neither here nor there.

I've been having panic attacks lately from the stress of waiting for an answer about this job. I've decided that if I don't get the job, I'm taking the train to CT for Christmas and New Year's. I need to get outta here before they put me in a rubber room with one of them fancy, buckle in the back tuxedos (also known as a straight jacket).

Well, that's all for now. The kits are great and probably the only thing that's keeping me from walking into busy traffic.

I'll keep in touch this way for now. Hope everyone is well. Me??? I'm losing what little mind I have left!!! :p :p :p

mina'smomma
12-01-2004, 10:24 AM
Oh dear I'm soo sorry you're having such a rough time. I'll keep praying you hear on your job. I would say if you haven't heard back from them by the end of the week to call her again.

Corinna
12-01-2004, 10:29 AM
Donna you are still in our prayers and we keep sending you hugs. Don't get discouraged just keep going out and looking it will make you feel better being out in public. I hate job hunting but I actually enjoy the interveiwing (werid I know) You will find the right thing soon .

GraciesMommy
12-01-2004, 10:37 AM
Hang in there! If it is meant to be..it will be!

NoahsMommy
12-01-2004, 10:43 AM
Donna,

I'm glad to see your sense of humor is still intact. Sometimes, all we can do is laugh. :)

I'll be praying, hoping and crossing my fingers for something good to come along.

Luv, Kelly and the furkids

dukedogsmom
12-01-2004, 10:43 AM
I had a nice long reply written out and the internet here at work messed up :o There's nothing more frustrating than waiting for a phone call, especially an important one! It's kind of rude of them to not give you an answer. I hope things get better for you. I'm going to call you tomorrow to give you my address for Doogie's papers. Or, you can fax them to me here at work. Pm me if you can fax them. I'll be here until 7 tonight and then I work the weekend. It might be good for you to get out of MI for a while so maybe you can. I'm glad my pics are cheering you up.

shais_mom
12-01-2004, 12:16 PM
Oh Donna I am so sorry to hear you're troubles.
That totally stinks that haven't gotten back to you. What if you go down in person?
:(
You are in my thoughts and prayers.

davidpizzica
12-01-2004, 12:26 PM
Oh, Donna! I'm always thinking of you. I have the shoulder ready and waiting. Eiher PM me or maybe I'll you tonight. No, I won't say "did you get it yet?" Dona, you're number one with me!!

davidpizzica
12-01-2004, 12:29 PM
P. S. Donn, I can't spell either!

moosmom
12-02-2004, 03:32 PM
You guys are the best!! Even my cats are tired me talking to myself!!!

Kelly,

My sense of humor is the ONLY thing I have left going for me at this point. I HATE Christmas, miss my family and friends in Connecticut and have been in a totally rotten mood. I cry everytime I hear a sad Christmas song on the radio. You name it. I know, I'm having my own personal pity party. Hopefully on January 2nd, I'll be my old cheery self again.

Thanks for all you support guys. It means the world to me!!

Love and hugs,

Donna

PS My SIL asked me if I wanted to come over and help decorate her Christmas tree. :eek: :eek: Uh, NO!! :mad:

Tonya
12-02-2004, 06:57 PM
I'm sorry things are still going rough, Donna. I'll keep praying for you. All else fails, we can have a party in the rubber room together. I've got one foot in the rubber room door too. ;)