PDA

View Full Version : Duke

jackiesdaisy1935
02-12-2001, 10:31 AM
My, what handsome fellow you are. I am partial to your coloring as I have red hair too. I think you could stand up to the big dogs anytime because you have heart. Your family is so lucky to have you and you are lucky to have such a warm loving family too.
Congradulations on becoming the most loving, handsome, sweetest Dog of the Day.

lhg0962
02-12-2001, 10:33 AM
Congratulations, Duke! You're the Dog of the Day and you deserve it!
I think you have a beautiful coat and coloring. It sounds like that even with your little legs, you are quite a character!
Hope you get some extra special hugs and treats today. http://PetoftheDay.com/talk/biggrin.gif

tatsxxx11
02-12-2001, 02:34 PM
Congratulations Duke!! I'm so glad you were chosen our Dog of the Day! Then again, who could resist a beautiful red head like you? You are a BIG dog in a compact frame! I just love your spirit, loyalty and big, big heart! Thank your family for sharing you with us. You are a VERY special pup!! Big hugs and kisses to you sweet Duke!!

[This message has been edited by tatsxxx11 (edited February 12, 2001).]

Angels3
02-12-2001, 06:57 PM
And you are a beauty, Duke, with your red coat & melting brown eyes. You sure deserve to be a Dog of the Day. I like your attitude that you really believe you're a Great Dane. That shows you've got loads of self-esteem...but you would, wouldn't you. You're so beautiful!