PDA

View Full Version : fostermeowmie! Kimlovescats!!!

sirrahbed
11-30-2004, 09:48 PM
Hey fosterMeowmie?? Do you remember us? It's Robbie and Lizzie. Here we cuddling with you when we were 18 days old..... do you remember? We do!!! You made us lovey dovey and friendly getting all cozy all the time - spoiled too:D
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v170/sirrahbed/18DAYS.jpghttp://img.photobucket.com/albums/v170/sirrahbed/16WEEKS.jpg
.................................................. ..................Well, now we are almost 16 weeks old and our Meowmie says we are STILL spoiled. But she says that is the way it outta be:D

Our Meowmie says thank you for being our foster Meowmie and turning us into spoiled lovebugs - whatever that is:rolleyes:

christa
11-30-2004, 09:57 PM
******Cuteness Overload!!!!*********

Wow . . . it's unreal how fast they've grown! Love the comparison pics!!! That's priceless! You're so lucky to have those early baby pics!

kimlovescats
11-30-2004, 10:23 PM
Of course, I remember my most spoiled two of Josephine's babies!!!:eek: :D I loved the whole bunch of seven of you babies, but I must admit, you two got top priority with me! I wanted to be certain that you were all sweet and cuddly for your new meowmmy and daddy ... cuz I knew they were the mushy type just like ME!!!! :D :D ;)

I am so thankful that everything worked out so well, and not only are you two some of the happiest little spoiled babies ever, but I get to watch you be spoiled right here on PT!!! It just doesn't get any better than that!!!:D

LOVE YOU BABIES!!!! (and your meowmmy and daddy too) ;)
FosterMeowmmy Kim

jazzcat
11-30-2004, 11:21 PM
Awww!

I totally agree that Kim is an A #1 Fostermeowmie. As I sat on the couch tonight with both Rocky and Rumor curled up in my lap purring I thought about how lucky I am them and it's all thanks to Kim.

Everybody now, "For she's a jolly good foster meowmie, for she's a jolly good forster meowmie...":D :D

mina'smomma
12-01-2004, 07:21 AM
Oh Deb they're getting so big. Hard to believe they're about the same age as Mina.

dukedogsmom
12-01-2004, 07:24 AM
They are adorable. It's so neat to see them growing up here on PT. I'm sure Kim is very happy that you're spoiling them rotten. That's the way it should be.

ChrisH
12-01-2004, 07:38 AM
So adorable! :)

K & L
12-01-2004, 07:41 AM
Oh my look how they've grown! They're both still adorable!

catmandu
12-01-2004, 08:49 AM
I love,the bfore,and after pictures,and those Kittens,are well,on thier way,to becoming Great Cats!