PDA

View Full Version : Sonny Boy

tatsxxx11
11-28-2000, 02:17 PM
The deep love and devotion you have for your beautiful Sonny Boy, your "bestest" friend, brings tears to my eyes. I know you two will be the greatest friends forever on this earth, and beyond. How lucky you are to have each other. I think Sonny Boy is a very, very special "Pet of the Day" and very beautiful too! Congratulations and yipppppeeeee to Sonny Boy.

gini
11-28-2000, 10:58 PM
I wanted to post this in the morning, but the work day began and it never got done. I too was very touched by your description of your love and devotion to Sonny Boy. What a special relationship you have - it is so heartwarming. I wish you many many more years of fun and pure joy with Sonny Boy.

Genia
11-28-2000, 11:37 PM
Your Sonny-Boy is beautiful! When I finally get my house in the country I hope to own a horse too. I only hope he will be as beautifil as Sonny-Boy. Congrats! http://PetoftheDay.com/talk/biggrin.gif

[This message has been edited by Genia (edited November 29, 2000).]

AdoreMyDogs
11-29-2000, 01:03 PM
You are very lucky to have Sonny Boy as your friend, but more importantlly, he is SO lucky to have you. I work at a farm that does horse rescue and it's a shame how many people fail to love their gorgous horses. Your love for him is sincere and beautiful. He's one lucky fella!