PDA

View Full Version : Remus is having issues

DJFyrewolf36
11-30-2004, 04:55 PM
Remus is kind of er...confused about Spook

All he wants to do is play with her. Spook being in her first heat doesnt understand why he isnt interested in other activities. Poor Remus was fixed (broken lol) when I got him so I don't think he has a clue as to why Spook is acting so strange around him.

I have my own live cat teen soap opera. :rolleyes:

Anybody have any advice for him?

Palomino21
11-30-2004, 05:49 PM
Poor Remus. Are you going to get your female spayed? I bet he is just confused as can be.

Annie

christa
11-30-2004, 06:12 PM
Poor Remus! I don't have a clue as far as what poor Remus should do . . . or what you should do . . . doubt there is anything you can do! I can just imagine Remus trying to play & Spook trying to kiss on him . . . reminds me of a cartoon :confused:

Anyway, good luck . . . teens are so hard to deal with! :rolleyes:

Surely she'll straighten up soon! Fingers crossed!

RICHARD
11-30-2004, 06:14 PM
Originally posted by DJFyrewolf36

I have my own live cat teen soap opera. :rolleyes:

Anybody have any advice for him?

If she's really interested, she'll hang around after everything is said and done...

Remember,

FRIENDS FIRST, INTIMACY SECOND AND A GOOD CATNAP LATER ON.

;)

lizzielou742
11-30-2004, 07:40 PM
Holy crap!!! :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: You got a new kitty! I hate holidays out-of-town - I miss so much!!!

Congrats on the new baby! Cute girl! I went back and read up about her...hope she never gets "found" by her original owners!! :eek: is that bad? ;)

Anyway, poor Remus....I have no idea what to tell you about that. How long are cat's heats anyway? :confused:

QueenScoopalot
11-30-2004, 09:06 PM
Poor Remus! He doesn't understand the strange actions of Spook, and she's not too happy he won't oblige her either I;m sure. Time to get her spayed ASAP to cut back on her hormonal crazies, and so her a Remus can get busy having fun! ;)

kimlovescats
11-30-2004, 09:10 PM
Unfortunately there isn't much you can do, but pray her heat ends soon, then rush her to be spayed!!!:eek: :D

DJFyrewolf36
11-30-2004, 11:30 PM
Beleve me, I am spaying her as soon as posible!!! Poor Remus keeps giving me dirty looks as if it was my fault! :p

Poor girl seems like she is suffering so...her yowling can be quite loud! I don't know if she is just milking it or she actualy is miserable. :(

jazzcat
11-30-2004, 11:32 PM
Poor Spook and poor confused Remus.

Barbara
12-01-2004, 01:49 AM
Yesterday we saw a documentation about snow leopards and when the lady was in heat you could hear her throughout the valleys of the Himalaya. In that case she was giving signals to males who usually are three day walks away.

Maybe poor Spook tries that too, Remus being not interested:D

Anyway, our Filou also proved he could be an opera singer and filling an opera house with his voice when he was 9 months old (he was later than Tigris ;))- so we quickly got a vet appointment then:)

catmandu
12-01-2004, 09:00 AM
You should have Spook spayed,as Remus,is getting mating signals,and might start spraying,in your house,and that is tough,to stop,once started.

Lacey
12-01-2004, 11:59 AM
Remus should come see Mowgli for lessons. He's not confused. Both he and Zelda have been fixed and yet (much to Zelda's deep annoyance), Mowgli occasionally tries to - what's the most tactful way to put it? - have a friendly little fling.

Zelda - being the proper little princess that she is - smacks the snot out of the Mowg-monster every time he tries.

RICHARD
12-01-2004, 12:15 PM
Originally posted by Barbara
Yesterday we saw a documentation about snow leopards and when the lady was in heat you could hear her throughout the valleys of the Himalaya. In that case she was giving signals to males who usually are three day walks away.

Stupid males.....Why walk for three days??????

If they took a taxi they could get there faster!!;)

sirrahbed
12-01-2004, 12:34 PM
ROFLMBO What next? We have the liveliest discussions here on PT:D

Maya & Inka's mommy
12-01-2004, 03:07 PM
Originally posted by RICHARD
Stupid males.....

Ahum.... and you are???? :D http://users.pandora.be/bernardgabriels/images/smilies%20976%20greenLOFL.gifhttp://users.pandora.be/bernardgabriels/images/smilies%20976%20greenLOFL.gif

RICHARD
12-01-2004, 03:26 PM
Originally posted by Maya & Inka's mommy
Ahum.... and you are???? :D http://users.pandora.be/bernardgabriels/images/smilies%20976%20greenLOFL.gifhttp://users.pandora.be/bernardgabriels/images/smilies%20976%20greenLOFL.gif

Not much smarter!
:confused:

DJFyrewolf36
12-01-2004, 03:49 PM
LOL I didn't think this thread would turn out to be so...interesitng.

So far, Remus is putting Spook on auto-ignore unless she is willing to play with him first lol. Then things get a little...more intimate...

Last night I caught Remus and Spook in a very compromsing posistion. Remus I guess finaly got the hint. :D He did seem to walk around the house afterwords as if he was real proud of himself...

RICHARD
12-01-2004, 04:14 PM
Originally posted by DJFyrewolf36
He did seem to walk around the house afterwords as if he was real proud of himself...

Wait until he gets the 'hang' of it....

You'll find him catnapping.....:rolleyes:

NoahsMommy
12-01-2004, 04:57 PM
ha ha!! You guys are too funny! :)

Poor things. I'm sure its very confusing to both of them.

Ideas....um....a cold bath? ;)

QueenScoopalot
12-01-2004, 08:42 PM
Too funny you guys!Cold showers...what next those well known "carpet condoms"? If you see an altered cat acting like they're making kittens, it's a dominance issue. Skippy, my one eyed, half a front legged snaggle toothed boy loved to mount catlover4ever's Gabriel while he was here. :eek: :rolleyes: And Skippy has been neutered for years. ;)

RICHARD
12-02-2004, 04:03 PM
Originally posted by QueenScoopalot
it's a dominance issue. Skippy, my one eyed, half a front legged snaggle toothed boy loved to mount catlover4ever's Gabriel while he was here. :eek: :rolleyes: And Skippy has been neutered for years. ;)

Dominance???

I don't think so.....

You can take the Batonga Wongas out of the boy,
but you can't take the boy out of the "Batonga Wonga"-

Or something like that....

:confused: