PDA

View Full Version : Random Sirrah pix

sirrahbed
11-30-2004, 03:58 PM
I have not posted much but have a few here. My migraines have been keeping me down quite a bit - hubby took this picture of me doing what I do best...with my baby nurses of course!
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v170/sirrahbed/da373f68.jpg
We babysat Misha yesterday and this shot was so cute I thought! Not posed either...this is another that shows how differently the babies are growing. Robbie has large bone structure - you can see it here in his face and shoulders - the width of his face, neck and distance between his ears. Lizzie is so tiny and delicate - look at her small features, face and small neck and distance between her ears. Robbie is my "chunky monkey"! I wish you could pich them each up and feel the difference.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v170/sirrahbed/MISHKITS.jpg
Hubby took these awhile ago...it is always nice to see Dylan with the babies because it does not often happen that he is patient enough to let them cuddle with him. Robbie must have been acting *very* well behaved to get a snuggle with grumpy Dylan!
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v170/sirrahbed/DYLNROB2.jpg
I bought these slippers after I saw them in a picture from -Kim I think??
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v170/sirrahbed/DYLNROB.jpg
Cute boys, aren't they?
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v170/sirrahbed/DYLANROB.jpg
That is all ~ hope you enjoyed!

prechrswife
11-30-2004, 04:33 PM
I always love seeing your cats. They are all so beautiful. I love the Dylan and Robbie pictures.

P.S. Hope you are feeling better!

jenluckenbach
11-30-2004, 04:41 PM
Look at those babies! They are growing like weeds. And robbie with Dylan............AAAAAWWWWWWWWW

Hope you feel better VERY soon, head pain is the WORST! {{{HUGS}}}

DJFyrewolf36
11-30-2004, 05:07 PM
Yay! I've been looking forward to seeing the Sirrah kitties. Robbie and Lizie are getting to be big and very pretty too!

catfamily
11-30-2004, 06:26 PM
Such beautiful pictures of a lovely family.I really love your cats.:D

christa
11-30-2004, 06:29 PM
Great pics, Deb!

I LOVE the one with Robbie, Lizzie, and Misha! Too cute!

I hate that you're having such a bad time with migraines! (I know your pain!)

Oh yeah . . . Josie wants to know where Eliot is???

;)

doolittleky
11-30-2004, 06:29 PM
Your babies are so adorable! Love the first pic of you sleeping with the kitties! I am sorry about your migraines. I know how you feel, I have had migraines since i was a teenager. When they get real bad I have to go to the ER and get injections whihc knock me out for a day or two. I hope you feel better and tell you hubby to keep taking pics! They are great!
Doo=^..^=

Palomino21
11-30-2004, 06:32 PM
I am sorry about the headaches. I hope you are feeling better now. Robbie and Lizzie are sure growing up. Lizzie looks so angelic while Robbie seems more muscular. What do you usually do for your headaches? I suffer from migranes too.

Annie

persianmom
11-30-2004, 08:48 PM
Hope your feeling better. cute pictures of your fur babies. Misha looks cute as ever with the little babies. I stole that one.:D :D :D

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
11-30-2004, 09:09 PM
Waaaahhhh...the babies are growing up - fur and non-fur alike! ;) The one with Misha is just too adorable. I sure hope those nasty migraines leave you alone. I have what they call "Minor Migraine Syndrome" whatever that is, so I know the pain of them and they are NOT fun. Sure hope you feel better soon. :)

QueenScoopalot
11-30-2004, 09:35 PM
Sorry you're feeling so awful Deb. Happy you posted pictures before the incessant whines started up, and made your migraines worse! It's amazing how fast all the babies grow. Adorable pictures...thanks, and feel better. ;)

DogLover9501
11-30-2004, 10:29 PM
I hope you feel better soon, Deb :(

Those pictures are so adorable and ohhhh I love DYLAN!!!!!!!! :D :D Please give them all a *smooch* from me, and a few extra ones for Dylan ;)

jazzcat
11-30-2004, 11:16 PM
Great pictures. I love the kittens with Misha - adorable! I had Richard come in to see how big they've gotten and he was blown away. He agrees that Robbies is going to be a big boy.

Sorry to hear you are still having migraines. Take care!

shais_mom
11-30-2004, 11:23 PM
all are adorable Debbie!!
I am sorry you are feeling under the weather, I hope you feel better asap!

mina'smomma
12-01-2004, 07:24 AM
I'm sorry you feel so aweful Deb. The babies look so cute. I hope your migraines go away soon.

ChrisH
12-01-2004, 07:47 AM
Deb, I'm sorry to hear you are feeling so bad, hope you feel better real soon.

Lovely pictures of your fur and non-fur family, they are all gorgeous.

catlover4ever
12-01-2004, 07:49 AM
Debbie, the picture of Robbie and Lizzie with Misha is just the best!!! I'm sorry :( to hear that you are not feeling well, so I'm sending good wishes that you feel better soon.

Lilith Cherry
12-01-2004, 07:49 AM
Thanks for sharing the lovely pics Deb! All the babies, fur and skin, look beautiful. I do hope you are feeling much better now!

catmandu
12-01-2004, 08:44 AM
I love the one,of the Terrific Trio,and its hard,to tell,just who,is the happiest.