PDA

View Full Version : OMG you have to hear this

mina'smomma
11-30-2004, 12:58 PM
Lee and I put up the Christmas tree the other day to try and cheer ourselves up a little bit. (we both love christmas) You'll never guess who just climbed up all four feet of it!!!!! Mina! It is just so precious.:)

Miranda_Rae
11-30-2004, 01:00 PM
Aww... cute. Shes a kitty cat. They like to climb. ;) Do you have any recent pictures of her? I would love to see some.

mina'smomma
11-30-2004, 01:02 PM
Unfortunately no Miranda. I'm hoping for a digatal camera for Christmas. I would love to post more pictures of her, but have no way of doing it.

Miranda_Rae
11-30-2004, 01:09 PM
Thats too bad. I don't have a digi either. I get my film and then I scan it. How old is she now? Shes so adorable.

mina'smomma
11-30-2004, 01:11 PM
Originally posted by Miranda_Rae
Thats too bad. I don't have a digi either. I get my film and then I scan it. How old is she now? Shes so adorable.

I don't have a scanner either which really stinks because I have some cute regular pictures of her. Mina is three and 1/2 months now. She looks so sweet and innocent, but boy can she be a pistol. She makes me laugh no matter how bad I feel.:D

cubby31682
11-30-2004, 01:13 PM
Heheheh. Cubby use to do that. One year we spent 200 or 300$ on a Christmas tree. It was 6ft tall with all the lights already built in. He climbed up to the top, but he couldn't figure out how to get down. I had to pull him out but his leg got stuck within the lights. He broke the tree within 2 years of us having it. :( :mad: Now we have a 2-3 ft one, that he is afraid of because it spins. :D

catmandu
12-01-2004, 09:26 AM
It sounds like Mina,is quite the explorer,and we hope,that she doesnt learn,the meaning,of the word TIMBER!!!

catnapper
12-01-2004, 10:02 AM
Hee heee heee... I have two kittens and a Pouncer climbing the tree on a regualr basis. My new siggy has Abby half way up the tree. She keeps knocking the branches out oftheir sockets. If I see a bald spot, I know to hunt to the fallen branch and tuck it back into its hole. :D