PDA

View Full Version : HELP! Computer problems...

Tonya
11-30-2004, 08:55 AM
My MSN hotmail has been acting up for over two weeks now. Everytime I open it, it freezes my computer up. Excuse me ifI am using the wrong words, but my husband has defragmented the computer and put a better firewall in. :confused: I dunno. He says he's done all he can do. He's to busy this week to look at the puter.

I can't stand this. It's torture to not be able to get to your email for two weeks. What else can I do? How do I contact a real person at MSN? Could it be on their side?

slleipnir
11-30-2004, 09:05 AM
I have no idea other then hotmail is evil and I don't like it :rolleyes: lol For some reason, I can't view geocities pages at all. I have NO idea why either. Maybe you could try deleting your hotmail cookies? Try windows updates? Temp internet files?? I don't know :X

binka_nugget
11-30-2004, 09:52 AM
Don't know what could be causing that but have you tried using outlook express to see your email?

micki76
11-30-2004, 10:21 AM
I would run Spybot & Adaware for spyware, and then Trendmicro for virus detection.

A lot of times lock ups are casued by one of those two things.

I hate Hotmail, BTW. Of all the people I sent the Xmas card list out to, Hotmail & AOL users were the ones who didn't get the it. :rolleyes:

Mandy1
11-30-2004, 10:28 AM
My hotmail is being like that as well.

Tonya
11-30-2004, 02:07 PM
Once I clear this up and get all my stored stuff out of there, I'm leaving hotmail for good! It's just such a hassle, everyone has that address. I do all my business with that address.