PDA

View Full Version : Bruce Hornsby and Bonnie Raitt

RICHARD
11-29-2004, 03:50 PM
I saw Bruce Hornsby on Friday night and Bonnie Raitt came out and sang one song while he accompanied her on the piano...

It was pretty incredible....

I was her once at a benefit concert years ago-I had forgot how good her voice sounded.....

It was the first time I'd seen Hornsby and it was a wonderful show, The music was great and he was very entertaining.

slick
11-29-2004, 03:57 PM
What???? And you didn't invite me???;) :confused:
Bruce and Bonnie are two of my all-time favourites. Sounds like an awesome concert. Bonnie's voice really is something isn't it.

I'm also a big fan of KD Lang.

tatsxxx11
11-29-2004, 03:59 PM
LOVE Bonnie Raitt, though I've never seen her perform in concert. One of the really great things we have here on Cape Cod is a small, very intimitae theatre in the round, which has the most fantastic outdoor concerts all summer long with some of the really "big" names in music (all kinds) and comedy. Bruce Hornsby is scheduled just about every year and I've seen him a few times. I agree, he's terrific! Glad you had fun:D

RICHARD
11-29-2004, 04:11 PM
Just sitting here I'm getting goosebumps.....when she hit one note I almost pooped....I sat in the front row and was so close that I the only way I could see BH was by a reflection in the plastic screen in front of the drum riser.

The new album is Very Good!!!!

lynnestankard
11-29-2004, 04:19 PM
Oh Bonnie Rait - I just love her voice - she can make me cry.

Slick - I've come into - kd Lang's music late in life - but I love it now.

Glad you had a goosebumpy experience Richard!

Lynne