PDA

View Full Version : Show me the Money -- Gully pics/video

ParNone
11-29-2004, 03:18 PM
Hi y'all!

Long time, no post. :) Thought I'd share a couple of pics of Gully, my now full grown puppy. He's officially as big as Oz now, but with way more pep. Got about another 10 months before he calms down to couch potato status, or so Oz tells me. He's actually doing pretty good. My Mom stayed with me over Thanksgiving and by the time she left he was sitting calmly in front of her and to her amazement, following commands she was giving him. His motto, "Will do anything for anybody with biscuits". ;)

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v80/ParNone/Gull_112004_1.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v80/ParNone/Gull_112004_2.jpg

Here's a video of him doing the trick he learned for Obedience class. Notice his comment on the state of the economy. ;)

Par...

robinh
11-29-2004, 03:37 PM
Par, he's so handsome!! And so smart. Great pics and video. More, more!!!!

captain
11-29-2004, 06:52 PM
BOY!!!
Gorgeous, gorgeous!!!

GoldenRetrLuver
11-29-2004, 06:59 PM
OH MY GOSH!

Par, I'm in LOVE with your beautiful boy. Whenever you need a dog-sitter, feel free to send Gully (and Oz and Murph, too) up here! ;) I love that first picture. Gosh.. you're making me want another Collie pup SO bad!

Great pictures! Glad to hear from you. Don't stay away so long! :)

KYS
11-29-2004, 07:08 PM
Gully is so beautifull. :D

Tollers-n-Dobes
11-29-2004, 07:08 PM
OMG I love Gully! He is absolutley STUNNING:D I was never really a huge fan of smooth collies but after seeing your 2 and meeting a couple they're now among my favourite breeds:D:D

Cincy'sMom
11-29-2004, 07:11 PM
Gully sure has grown intoa handsome (and very smart!) boy!! Good to see you back...how 'bout more pictures?!?

rizzy
11-29-2004, 07:16 PM
Omg! Par your smooth collie is BEAUTIFUL!! I love him! It would be awesome to see more pics of your smart boy!:D

dukedogsmom
11-29-2004, 07:52 PM
He is so beautiful! I think I now like smooth coated Collies better.

bckrazy
11-29-2004, 09:17 PM
:D aw.. I missed Gully and Oz pics!! Gully is HUGE, and soo handsome! he is such a smart boy... ^_~ we need more pics

jenfer
11-29-2004, 11:04 PM
He is such a big handsome boy now. :)

ParNone
11-30-2004, 11:11 AM
Thanks y'all! I'll have to get some pics of Murph and Oz next. Hard to get good pics lately, because it's been raining everyday.

That Oz, boy he's something. I've been teaching Gully that trick where he goes and picks up that raggedy destuffed toy to exchange for a treat. Oz has been watching us, but I haven't gotten around to teaching it to him too. I have to put the raggedy toy away now or Gull will keep bringing it to me for treats. Well I had forgotten, I'd left it sitting on top of the entertainment center shelf. Last night, I was trying to play videos and Oz kept going over there and barking at the shelf. I finally got up to go see what the matter was and realized he was barking at the toy. So I put it on the ground and walked away and sure enough he picked it up and came and deposited in my lap. Then stared intently at me, until I went and got him a treat. Gotta Love him. :)

Par...

ramanth
11-30-2004, 12:52 PM
LOL!

I must have a smooth collie now. *sighs*

Gully is so cute and good going Oz, figuring out that trick. :D