PDA

View Full Version : TERROR! Horror!!! Big, shrieky noise!!!

AmberLee
11-29-2004, 02:26 PM
:eek: :confused: :eek:

There are BIG SHRIEKY noises echoing all over here! What's going on? Sometimes they stop and we come out from under the bed, but then they start ALL OVER again. Meowmy closed the windows and stuffed a pillow on the sill but with our excellent ears it isn't helping. What's an "All complex Fire Drill" anyway? What are strangers -- in BOOTS (designed for tail stompin, maybe?) :eek: :eek: doing in OUR home? Aiiiiiiieeeeeee!

Livvy, cowering at the battle front

slick
11-29-2004, 02:45 PM
Speckles heer.....
I no wat you meen cause ebbry now and then dat noiz happuns here and Moewmie shuvs me into da porto-prison and we hap to go down da stairz long way. Dat squelching noize is so loud and hurz my earz. Watch out for dem bootz....Purdy soon it shud stop and ebbry ting will be OK.

AmberLee
11-29-2004, 02:52 PM
Meowmy says it's skedled (whatever THAT means) to last 6 hours. SIX HOURS! SPPPPPFFFFFFRRRRRRR! I just know I can't get any beauty sleep this afternoon. Hissssssssssss. :mad:

Miserably,
Livvy the lovely (except my tail's dragging today) :( :(

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
11-29-2004, 02:56 PM
Oh, horror of horrors, poor Livvy! The loud shrieky noises are one thing, but no beauty sleep!?!? Such inconsideration!

I guess the good news is it's only a drill and not the real thing. ;)

I know your meowmy feels your pain and I'm sure there will be lots and lots of treats when it's all over. Try and endure sweety (you too, Amberlee. 6 hours!!! That really is an outrage!). :)

tatsxxx11
11-29-2004, 03:53 PM
Oh Livvy my love, my precious flower, my Jeweliette!!! My mommy put out the all points Livvy alert...FELINE IN DISTERESS IN NEED OF A KNIGHT IN FURRY ARMOR TO RESCUE HER FROM CERTAIN PERIL!!! How dare those bruts intrude upon the sancitity of my true love's abode??? Have they no manners??? Even a big, hulk of a furstud like myself, knows that a girl's got to have her beauty rest and her privacy! If you need me, I'm on my way my in flash, my love. Though my mewomee says it's might all be over by the time I get there:( In the meantime, stay snug under the bed and heads up for those big, black boots stomping overhead:eek: Don't let them step on those precious pawsies of yours, which I plan to cover with ooodles of soft lickies when I arrive:) Never fear, Oliveeeeeeeeeeeer, your Romeo, is here! Be strong my sweet...Love, your Knight in Furry Armor, your Oliver:) Wuv you Livvy. Pwease don't be scared. I'll protect you!:)

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
11-29-2004, 04:11 PM
Livvy, sorry, but I have to say, I'm so glad those big bad men in boots invaded your home today. It's been way too long since your Oliver has written to you like that. It's so sweet I think he should apologize profusely for being so lax in his attentions. ;) :D

lynnestankard
11-29-2004, 05:10 PM
Ohh Livvy - Baby angel - no wonder you're in a state!! This sounds shocking - shouldn't ought to be allowed sweetness.
If I was you I'd snuggle under the pillows - and then you can dream furry princess dreams - nose kissies across the miles xxxxx

Lynne

slick
11-29-2004, 05:13 PM
Originally posted by AmberLee
SIX HOURS! SPPPPPFFFFFFRRRRRRR! I just know I can't get any beauty sleep this afternoon. Hissssssssssss. :mad:
Oh sweetie, that's going to be a long 6 hours for you, and just for the record, you don't need any beauty sleep. You are too beautiful as it is.

Scritchies and nose kisses
slick
xo

AmberLee
11-29-2004, 09:32 PM
*sigh!*

Meowmy holded me in her arms and read your message my angel, my fur stud, my eros in furry armor!!! I didn't sleep, but at least I could relaxes a bit... I'll sleep VERY SOUNDLY tonight, Oliver darling and every dream will be of you!! Purrrrrrr,

Livvy-wivvy, your jeweliette!

P.S. Them big shrieky noises are supposed to be over now. **Shiver! They goes right through my fur and make my bones quakey!!!**

NoahsMommy
11-29-2004, 11:35 PM
You know, Livvy. SOME girls LIKE the hotties, I mean, men in big scary bootz! ;)

AmberLee
11-30-2004, 12:34 AM
Originally posted by NoahsMommy
You know, Livvy. SOME girls LIKE the hotties, I mean, men in big scary bootz! ;)

Da guy in our partment tried to give me cheek scritchies, but ... he wassa STRANGER who maybe catnaps beautiful girl cats!!! How comes he comes around wif big scary, shrieky, noises, huh?? :eek: :eek: :o

Meowmy says no such luck. :rolleyes: :p (I gotta weird Meowmy)

AND my heart belongs to Oliver, my knight in fuzzy armor!!!

Maya & Inka's mommy
11-30-2004, 02:15 AM
Aw you poor Livvy!!! Me hates those loud scary noisies too :eek:
Sending ye lotz of luv

Maya

AmberLee
11-30-2004, 04:27 PM
Fang Que, Maya! You comin to da party in Switserland, too? Maybe we can share a warm saucer of milk and *giggle* about how goofy boy cats can be dere?

Livvy (feeling perkier today now that the shriekies gone)

catmandu
12-01-2004, 09:21 AM
The Found Cat HATE,with a passion,any loud noises,in fact,if I make a buzzer sound,Michael,and Princess react,and we moved,out of the Apartment 11 Years ago.And they HATE the Smoke Detector,TOO!

AmberLee
12-01-2004, 03:44 PM
Thanks, Gary. I don't recall ever living anywhere that required an annual smoke detector test of all alarms... All four inside our place, and a special one that goes off whenever anyone in the complex sets one off. Monday was a very noisy day.

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
12-01-2004, 04:12 PM
Oh Livvy, I'm so glad to hear all those shrieky noises are gone and you're back to your peaceful life. Hopefully you'll catch up on the beauty sleep soon. :D

Randi
12-01-2004, 04:12 PM
Oh Livvy, I'm glad it's over now! Go and take a long well earned nap! :) But can you send a few sympathetic thoughts my way? I have to endure the noise of someone emptying their whole flat every morning - they throw the whole lot down a huge tube into a container. Can you imagine what that sounds like? If that isn't enough, someone else is doing a high pressure water spooling job on a wall full of grafitty, really close to where I'd like to take my nap. Isn't that inconciderate!! :mad: Why do they all have to such things in between 7 and 8 in the morning. :confused: The rest of the day is pretty quiet.

What you have to put up with!! :rolleyes:

Fister

AmberLee
12-01-2004, 04:24 PM
:eek: :eek: Poor Fister!!! So sorry that those hoomans are SOOO inconsiderate.

My big shrieky noise happens once a year. Daily? I don't know how you stand it!!!

Randi
12-01-2004, 04:34 PM
I do hope so too!!! My mom and dad says it's only for a couple of days, but I'm still a bit on edge, beacuse I saw this machine on the staircase which is supposed to strip the floorboards. It makles a hel# of a noise! OK, it's two floors up, but I fear it'll interfere with my naps. :eek: Oh, and what do we do when the New Years fireworks go off - long into January as well? I'm really dreading that!! Should we contact the proper authorities and try to make them see it from our point of view? They should ban the lot!! They should give us a peaceful and luxurious holiday in the countryside!! :D

AmberLee
12-01-2004, 09:25 PM
Have you considered asking your Meowmy and PawPaw for a sound proof room? My Meowmy said something :o rude about this, but perhaps your hoomans are more humane than mine is! :)