PDA

View Full Version : regretting quitting right now

cali
11-29-2004, 01:04 PM
sigh, stupid club, the flyball club are just a bunch of idiots! for petes sake, it does not just occure to them to be nicer to me, nope, now they need to replace the 2 BCs they lost so they are going ahead with the punch/guiness breeding. now some things you have to know is that first Punch has irregular seasons, she is 4 years old, and this is only her 3rd season. second punch is Happys sister, and she takes after her dad and not her mom at all, now the thing about her dads lines is that they ONLY produce well when bred to a working BC(Happys dad is mostly barbie) if you breed those lines to another barbie, you get cruddy preformance dogs, and good preformance dogs is what they want, guiness is a barbie, so they are kind of srewing themselves over the head on that one. 3rd they have tried to breed punch before, and she will have no part in it, they actually predicted that punch will rip guiness' face off. do they care? nope, if punch does anything it will be guiness' fault, after all, cant possabley be any fault of theirs :rolleyes: I regret leaving at this moment because they cancelled that breeding figering the club has too many border collies already, I opened a space for 2 more my leaving. you have to understand that preformance wise guiness is a very good dog, BUT he just does not fit with punch. not to mention punch is not a dog that should be bred at all, this dog will hid under the couch and if anything goes past she will jump out and attack, she is not very bright(as I said she takes after her dad who is said to have 3 brain cells-get the ball-come back-girls) Punch has NOT been tested, her sire is blind in one eye, and the vets dont know if its genetic or not yet, punch is not even ONE of the best in those lines, she is the smallest however. I am speaking soly on a preformace veiw by the way, not a working veiw, so please read this correctly lol in a way I regrete that my leaving is the reason that this breeding is taking place, and on the other hand I am happy that I am not longer assosiated with them. :(