PDA

View Full Version : I 'saw' a story like this before..

RICHARD
11-29-2004, 11:50 AM
Blind car thief strikes again

Police have arrested Romania's blind car thief for stealing a car and crashing into a tree for the second time in one month.

But this time, Alin Prica, 24, managed to drive the stolen car 25 miles before crashing into a tree, reports Adevarul newspaper.

Prica allegedly stole the car with another blind pal and a sighted friend in the passenger seat telling him which direction to drive.

A police spokesman said: "He drove the car following instructions from his friend who could see.

"But again the journey ended with a crash. We were astonished for the second time in a month by this same man."

Earlier this month, Prica, from Izvoare, in southwest Romania, stole a car and managed to drive it for almost a mile by himself before smashing into a tree and knocking himself out.

He said at the time: "I just wanted to prove to myself that I could do anything I wanted - despite my handicap. I only crashed because I was not sure of the way home."

Police said they would not press charges against the two teenagers who helped but have taken Prica in for questioning.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

His driving is quite alright......

It's when he stops that he gets into problems....

;)

slick
11-29-2004, 03:10 PM
"Well you see, Mr. Police Occifer, I was doing just fine, then I got blind-sighted." LOL

It must be the water....:rolleyes: