PDA

View Full Version : I'm home now and just wanted to say thanks.

mina'smomma
11-29-2004, 07:32 AM
Hi Everyone,

I'm home now, and start therapy tonight. I was released from the hospital Thanksgiving morning. I just wanted to thank everyone for the hugs and prayers that you sent my way while I was in the hospital. We buried Amylynn on Saturday (I'm not sure if Lee had told you guys what we had named her.) I have to see my physican tomarrow for a check up. The best they can think of is that when I was hit by the car last week that the force of it started a small tear in the placenta and it just kept getting worse causing my miscarriage. If I disappear for a couple of days please don't worry. Everything is hard for me to handle right now and I've had periods where I just want to be alone, and then again there will probably be times when I annoy everyone because I don't want to be alone. Thank you all again for your support. I'm glad to know that I have such darling friends. Mina is handling things alright she knows meowmie isn't feeling ok right now and is sticking right to my side. (she won't even let me shower alone.) I'll be on most of the day.

I love you guys.
Thanks again.
Renae

luckies4me
11-29-2004, 07:35 AM
Renae, take as much time for yourself as needed if you need a break, but just know that each and everyone of us will be here waiting for you when you return. Again I am so sorry for your loss. Pet Talk is an amazing support group!

Mina, stay close to mommy and keep her warm OK? :)

kimlovescats
11-29-2004, 11:55 AM
Renae, I am just now seeing this thread. I have responded to your most recent in Cat General ... but just wanted you to know that I wasn't ignoring this one!

(((HUGS))) and prayers!

Kim

molucass
11-29-2004, 12:34 PM
I'm sending hugs and prayers your way..

pitc9
11-29-2004, 12:40 PM
I've been thinking about you, glad to hear from you. We are here when you need us!! ~* HUGS *~

robinh
11-29-2004, 02:36 PM
Renae, take as much time for as you need. You have to do what brings you comfort right now. I am so sorry for your loss.

I started to answer your beautiful card and have a half written letter that seems so silly now. I think I'll start again and enclose the first one for you to look at if you'd like to read my sillyness.

Robin

mina'smomma
11-29-2004, 03:19 PM
Originally posted by robinh
Renae, take as much time for as you need. You have to do what brings you comfort right now. I am so sorry for your loss.

I started to answer your beautiful card and have a half written letter that seems so silly now. I think I'll start again and enclose the first one for you to look at if you'd like to read my sillyness.

Robin

Sillyness is exactly what I need right now robin. I just sent out your other letter for November today. I need some laughs right now to help with the sorrow.

robinh
11-29-2004, 03:40 PM
Then I'll send it tomorrow - along with another short note. Volunteering at kennel tonight until 8:00 pm.

Take care of yourself!

lynnestankard
11-29-2004, 04:24 PM
Welcome Back Home Renae - you take as much time as you like to get yourself feeling better. We'll all be here anytime.
Hope your check-up goes OK - keep you in my prayers and thoughts

Lynne

lovemyshiba
11-29-2004, 04:26 PM
I'm glad to hear you are back home.
We're here for you whenever you need someone--and if it's silliness you need, I'm sure you can find that too.

I'm sending you lots of {{{{hugs}}}}.

cookieluver7
11-29-2004, 04:58 PM
Even though I really didn't know what happened, I am glad you are doing alright.;)