PDA

View Full Version : I'm home and just wanted to say thanks

mina'smomma
11-29-2004, 07:31 AM
Hi Everyone,

I'm home now, and start therapy tonight. I was released from the hospital Thanksgiving morning. I just wanted to thank everyone for the hugs and prayers that you sent my way while I was in the hospital. We buried Amylynn on Saturday (I'm not sure if Lee had told you guys what we had named her.) I have to see my physican tomarrow for a check up. The best they can think of is that when I was hit by the car last week that the force of it started a small tear in the placenta and it just kept getting worse causing my miscarriage. If I disappear for a couple of days please don't worry. Everything is hard for me to handle right now and I've had periods where I just want to be alone, and then again there will probably be times when I annoy everyone because I don't want to be alone. Thank you all again for your support. I'm glad to know that I have such darling friends. Mina is handling things alright she knows meowmie isn't feeling ok right now and is sticking right to my side. (she won't even let me shower alone.) I'll be on most of the day.

I love you guys.
Thanks again.
Renae

Lilith Cherry
11-29-2004, 07:39 AM
Glad you are home Renae! Please remember we are all here when you need us and that we all love and care for you very much! I know you probably don't think so now but it does get a little better every day... I can say that from personal experience a long time back... lots of love and hugs from Lilith

catlover4ever
11-29-2004, 07:41 AM
Renae, I'm glad to hear that you are home. I'm sending special prayers for healing to you and your family. Please know that we are always here for you when you need us. --- Meg

catmandu
11-29-2004, 08:25 AM
Having been,in the Hospital,myself,I know how releived you are,to be home,and the Found Cats,and I are so pleased,to see that you,are with your Companion Cats,and we are sure that they missed you,very much.

Maya & Inka's mommy
11-29-2004, 08:32 AM
Originally posted by catmandu
Having been,in the Hospital,myself,I know how releived you are,to be home,

me dito!!
I am so happy to hear that you are home, and also that you are able to give us an update. Thank you so much for that!! I am so sorry for what happened to your little daughter, it is always so hard to loose a child, even if it is in a miscarreage....:( .
The name you chose for her is really beautiful.
Take care of yourself, Renae!! RIP little Amylynn!!

slick
11-29-2004, 09:30 AM
Renae,
I can't even begin to know what to say. I've never been pregnant so have never experienced the loss of a child. Your heart must be breaking in two. Dear sweet Amylynn, please watch over your Mommy and reassure her that you are OK.

Big {{{HUGS}}} and prayers coming your way. I imagine the healing process will be a slow one but you know that we are all here for you and will cry along with you if it would help.

slick
xo

Craftlady
11-29-2004, 09:34 AM
So sorry for your loss. Prayers go out to you and your family.

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
11-29-2004, 09:46 AM
I'm so sorry this had to happen. What a horrible, sad turn of events. However, I have to stick to my mantra of "Things always happen for a reason, even though we can't see it at the time." Amylynn was needed in heaven for some reason that we will never understand.

My thoughts and prayers are with you and Lee at this difficult time. :(

sirrahbed
11-29-2004, 10:18 AM
Lots of ((((HUGS)))))

lbaker
11-29-2004, 10:46 AM
I just sent you a private message, but I think I can speak for all of us when I say Thank YOU Renae, for showing us all how to show grace, strength and courage in times of great saddness and despair. Thanks to, to your wonderful husband for keeping us informed.

Laurie

NoahsMommy
11-29-2004, 10:49 AM
Originally posted by Tubby & Peanut's Mom
I'm so sorry this had to happen. What a horrible, sad turn of events. However, I have to stick to my mantra of "Things always happen for a reason, even though we can't see it at the time." Amylynn was needed in heaven for some reason that we will never understand.

My thoughts and prayers are with you and Lee at this difficult time. :(
I couldn't have said this any better. I agree.

Please take care and know we are here for you.

Love, Kelly

ramanth
11-29-2004, 11:10 AM
*HUGS*

QueenScoopalot
11-29-2004, 11:16 AM
We're all here for you Renae anytime you need a hug, or a cyber shoulder to cry on. RIP tiny Amylynn. :( I hope they charge that driver with homicide. :mad: Give Mina extra love as she knows her meowmie is hurting terribly. All of us are hurting for your tragic loss. :( Jan

rg_girlca
11-29-2004, 12:20 PM
Words escape me right now, but please know that you and Lee are in my prayers.

kimlovescats
11-29-2004, 01:06 PM
Rest in peace, Amylynn ... Heavens newest little Angel!

(((HUGS)))
Kim

iloverat
11-29-2004, 07:05 PM
Renae,

You and Lee are in my prayers and will remain so. May God's love comfort you both and see you through the darkest days.

You know that PT is good therapy and that you have a lot of friends here. As many others have already stated, we collectively have a giant shoulder to cry on if it is needed.

Hope you get a good report from the doctor. Take good care of yourself.

Bobbi

NKBurlington
11-30-2004, 06:42 AM
I'm sorry for your loss. I had no idea.

Prayers for you and your family. . ..

shais_mom
11-30-2004, 12:31 PM
glad you are home
please know you are in my thoughts and prayers.
Take Care
we are here if you need.