PDA

View Full Version : Beautiful Billy!

Lillycat
11-29-2004, 04:37 AM
you are one sweet boy, our billy..........congratulations to the cotd!!!

jazzzytina
11-29-2004, 06:54 AM
Awww, Billy, I'm so glad you found a loving home rather than the one you had before! Congrats on being our handsome COTD!!! :)

kittykay
11-29-2004, 07:56 AM
Love the pink nosie, Dearest Billy! I have a Billy of my own in Minnesota USA, so I know firsthand how sweet it is to live with one. May you have many, many happy, healthy years together!

catmandu
11-29-2004, 08:14 AM
Billy,you are a lucky cat,tohave such good neighbors close at hand,that you could move in with and be so well cared for.You are a Good Cat,and all the Found Cats,send a bodacious MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOW To Big Billy COTD!

Barbara
11-29-2004, 09:55 AM
Billy, we are so glad you survived outside in South Africa and the leopard didn't get you!

You are such a handsome boy and when you were looking at me like that I'd be happy to give you any treats you wanted:)

Jax
11-29-2004, 10:35 AM
Awww, Billy, we're in love with you handsome man! What a cute little guy - so clearly happy to have a wonderful home. Congrats to Sweet Billy!! :) :D :)

Don Juan's mom
11-29-2004, 12:08 PM
What charming markings you have, charming Billy! I daresay we're ALL glad you found the humans that were right for you. Congrats, little guy.

Liz

AbbyMom
11-29-2004, 12:16 PM
Good job on picking the humans, Billy! Congratulations on cat of the day!

momoffuzzyfaces
11-29-2004, 12:20 PM
Billy
You are one handsome fellow for sure!
I'm so glad you found a wonderul loving home and family!
Congratulations on being our special Cat of the Day today too!:D

tatsxxx11
11-29-2004, 01:10 PM
That's what you are, darling Billy!:) What a flattering photo of handsome you, your family submitted for your Cat of the Day honors! How I love your adorable apple round face and moo cow markings:)

You sure did have a rough start in life sweetheart, but baby, just look at you now, the very picuture of good health and just brimming with confidence:D We all know how intuitive you kitties are and you sure did show your smarts in selecting your furever family:) What a heavenly match!

Billy, I know your people are bursting with pride, seeing you honored today, and rightfully so! I hope that the whole happy gang rolls out the red carpet and spoils you rotten on this, your much deserved day in the spotlight:D

Congratulatons to you dear, sweet Billy, our super special CAT OF THE DAY! Long and happy life to you sweet, sweet boy:)

Dan Holder
11-29-2004, 03:56 PM
Nice to see such a handsome kitty from halfway around the world. Sounds like he doesn't miss his former family too much, and no wonder. He's got it made now. Good luck.

bobtail
11-29-2004, 07:05 PM
Billy, you look like my dearly missed Denise, so today you brought me a smile and a tear. I am so happy that you have a good home. Anybody can tell you are secure and happy from the attentive, loving look in your eyes. I hope your family spoils you on your special day. :)

karlyb
11-29-2004, 08:54 PM
"Oh, where have you been, Billy boy, Billy boy?
Oh, where have you been charming Billy?"

Well, now we know....you've been in South Africa waiting to be chosen COTD!

Yours is a true rags to riches story. I'm glad those awful people moved away so you could find a home that deserves your wonderful kitty self. You are a beautiful boy, Billy, and as loving as you are lovely (can I say that about a boy?). Much happiness with the family who loves you so much.