PDA

View Full Version : Bandit

Angels3
02-11-2001, 08:33 AM
Bandit, I consider it a privilege to be the first to congratulate you on being Dog of the Day. What a multi-talented dog you are! And how fortunate we humans are to have an extraordinary dog like you saving our lives & soothing our spirits. I think you should be awarded some Distinguished Canine Service Medal for your contributions to society. And you're very beautiful, too. I can see why your owner is blessed to have you. I feel blessed to have met you, girl!

RachelJ
02-11-2001, 09:38 AM
Bandit, you are a doll. Please know how much we appreciate the work that you do, and hearty congratulations on being Dog of the Day.

sammi
02-11-2001, 11:25 AM
A sweetheart of a dog. How wonderful that she is trained to do such important work! But, I bet she does know that her job is important.

tatsxxx11
02-11-2001, 11:56 AM
Bandit, you are one incredible dog, displaying amazing talents, undaunting courage and boundless spirit. The work you do, the standard you set, is not only to be praised and admired. It is to be embraced by all, canine and human alike, as a testement to the fruits borne of such dedication, hard work and compassion. I can't imagine a dog more worthy of every award imaginable!! But, lucky for us, today you are our "Pet of the Day!!" I am honored to meet you beautiful Bandit. Thank you from the bottom of my heart for your invaluable service to us needy humans!! Congratulations and big hugs to a most beautiful and deserving dog!!

[This message has been edited by tatsxxx11 (edited February 11, 2001).]

Sudilar
02-11-2001, 07:36 PM
Bandit, you are beautiful!! You are also a hero!! Congrats to you!

jackiesdaisy1935
02-11-2001, 09:46 PM
Bandit, what a beautiful face, I love your coloring, all that and a hero too. What a magnificent dog you are, I think you really do know how important your job is. Congradulations on becoming the most beautiful, heroic, compassionate, Dog of the Day.