PDA

View Full Version : I may have another special needs kitty joining the herd....

QueenScoopalot
11-28-2004, 04:07 PM
Sight unseen, when I heard about this (six month?) old with deformed hindlegs, I said YES. His owner is moving and looking for a home for an adult cat, and this baby. I won't know for certain until this kitten is here, but I'm wishing. The female can go to Petsmart where I'm sure she'll get a home fast this time of year, but they won't adopt handicapped kitties. This won't fill the empty spot in my heart from losing Bonnie so suddenly, but may help me heal faster. I'll be hearing in a day or so....say a few prayers that he's healthy, and his combo test etc. goes well, and that this woman hasn't found someone else to take them. ;)

catnapper
11-28-2004, 04:53 PM
If she finds her way to you, then it was meant to be. I know you would give her a loving home where she would be happy every day of her life.

jenluckenbach
11-28-2004, 05:21 PM
I'll be waiting to hear about your new addition! :D:D She will be a lucky kitty.

catcrazylady
11-28-2004, 09:10 PM
Oh Jan that sounds wonderful but if for some reason it doesn't happen I know there are so many other special needs kitties that need you. The right one will make it into your wonderful loving home. Keep us posted and we are praying that this works out for you. You can never replace your precious Bonnie but you can help another needy kitty by giving it Bonnie's space. Jan you are such a wonderful person!:D

lisalee
11-28-2004, 09:58 PM
That's wonderful of you to take in this special kitty. Many prayers said that you will be able to adopt him.

rg_girlca
11-28-2004, 10:42 PM
Prayers on the way Jan, that all goes well.

catmandu
11-29-2004, 08:44 AM
you truly rae OUR HERO,as you take in Cats,that most people,would turn away,and we hope,that this New Cat,is one that you can help adjust,to a New Home!