PDA

View Full Version : do you watch Third Watch?

sweet_stormy
11-28-2004, 04:04 PM
has anyone seen the show Third Watch? not many people know about the show... just wanted to know if anyone here watched it... i love that show.... with the cops, and the paramedics.... its a great show... so, anyone seen it?

~*Becky*~

shais_mom
11-28-2004, 10:50 PM
have been watching it for 2 1/2 years I think - have seen 2 season finales I think
LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!!

Corinna
11-28-2004, 11:44 PM
Been watching it since it started. In 2000 It was intresting after 9-11 they interveiwed cast members Faith is married to a real NY fireman. lost of the extras are actual professanals.

tomkatzid
11-29-2004, 02:24 AM
Katz and I watch it every week, great show!!! Has anyone heard whether Bosco is gone for good?......tom

Katiesmom
11-29-2004, 08:51 AM
I watch it and I love that show:D

shais_mom
11-29-2004, 11:00 AM
Originally posted by tomkatzid
Katz and I watch it every week, great show!!! Has anyone heard whether Bosco is gone for good?......tom

I don't think so b/c he is out of the coma and still in the starting line up - that would really take away from some of the comic relief if he left I LOVE HIM!!
he cracks me up!

tomkatzid
11-29-2004, 11:37 AM
I don't think so b/c he is out of the coma and still in the starting line up

Ya know I always forget that we tape it since we both work swingshift, and we are probably not totally caught up....I like bosco too............tom

Denyce
11-29-2004, 03:02 PM
The actor playing Bosco was working on several other projects and plans on being back in Jan. YEA! He is one of my fav. characters on that show.

Denyce

Miranda_Rae
11-29-2004, 03:05 PM
Nope. I like to watch CSI, NCIS and other shows.

sweet_stormy
11-29-2004, 04:47 PM
If Bosco doesnt come back, but i think he will, the show wont be the same.... me and my friend absolutely adore him :D hehe.... i like Carlos too.... all of them are my favorites really....

~*Becky*~

:P

cookieluver7
11-29-2004, 04:48 PM
I don't watch it, but I have heard of it.

Freckles
05-25-2005, 12:14 PM
Originally posted by Miranda_Rae
I like to watch NCIS.
Did you see last nights season finale? That was a shock!:eek:

momcat
05-25-2005, 09:14 PM
Third Watch is the best show that nobody was watching! It was well written with great story lines and characters you could really get caught up with whether you liked them or not. I was devastated when the series went off but the very last show was great. A few surprises, a lot of action, and no loose ends but I won't say anything more for those of you who may have missed it and are waiting for the rerun or the time to watch the video tape. My favorites were Faith, Doc, Sully but Carlos got on my nerves big time.....

shais_mom
05-25-2005, 10:48 PM
Originally posted by momcat
Third Watch is the best show that nobody was watching! It was well written with great story lines and characters you could really get caught up with whether you liked them or not. I was devastated when the series went off but the very last show was great. A few surprises, a lot of action, and no loose ends but I won't say anything more for those of you who may have missed it and are waiting for the rerun or the time to watch the video tape. My favorites were Faith, Doc, Sully but Carlos got on my nerves big time.....
I loved Bosco - he was my fave - Carlos was annoying! ;)