PDA

View Full Version : Hershey Bar

catmandu
11-28-2004, 12:59 PM
Is still afraid,and I am giving him,all the time,atht he needs,to get used,to us! He,is declawed,and neutered,and hopefully,he will be friendly,soon.

slick
11-28-2004, 03:26 PM
Gary, it was so nice talking to you yesterday. If anyone can calm his wild heart, I know that you can.
Welcome to Pet Talk Hershey boy. I look forward to seeing some pictures.

jenluckenbach
11-28-2004, 05:28 PM
Hershey Bar, you are one lucky cat even if you do not know it yet. The feeder at the hotel has a soft heart. So try not be afraid and my best advice is to suck up to Joseph as he is the man wth the treats.

kimlovescats
11-28-2004, 09:03 PM
WELCOME HOME, Hershey Bar! I can't wait until you come out and about and we can see pictures of you!!!;)

catcrazylady
11-28-2004, 09:12 PM
Gary I'm sure you will have Hershey calm and happy very soon. It must be so scary for them when they move into a new home. I have no doubt that you will have Hershey's trust in no time. Keep us posted on this very lucky "Found Kitty".

rg_girlca
11-28-2004, 10:39 PM
With your care and love Gary, i'm sure Hershey Bar will come around soon. It's so pitiful to see them so scared though.

NoahsMommy
11-29-2004, 01:43 AM
Dearest Little Hershey Bar,

Please don't be too fearful of your new daddy, Gary. He's really sweet and only wants to help you.

He has lots of toys, treats and food to offer you. :)

Welcome to PT, Hershey Bar. We can't wait to "meet" you when you feel a bit more social.

:)