PDA

View Full Version : Do you celebrate Christmas?

BitsyNaceyDog
11-28-2004, 09:23 AM
Yes, I do.:)

cloverfdx
11-28-2004, 09:25 AM
Yes, but nothing big though just a small gathering of Family.

catnapper
11-28-2004, 09:31 AM
Yes! I love love love Christmas!

Samantha Puppy
11-28-2004, 09:37 AM
Yup! I love going to church any time of year, but especially Christmastime. I always go to Christmas Eve mass with my husband and his family. I love everything Christmas stands for!

Maya & Inka's mommy
11-28-2004, 09:58 AM
Yes I do, I wouldn't wanna miss it for anything in the world!!

cookieluver7
11-28-2004, 10:13 AM
Yes!:)

joanofark
11-28-2004, 10:45 AM
Originally posted by Samantha Puppy
Yup! I love going to church any time of year, but especially Christmastime. I always go to Christmas Eve mass with my husband and his family. I love everything Christmas stands for!

We go to mass also, but it is at midnight:). Then we go back to bed for a while and wake up to open presents up from "SANTA" lol.

DogLover9501
11-28-2004, 10:49 AM
Originally posted by catnapper
Yes! I love love love Christmas!

Ditto :D

Tina
11-28-2004, 11:41 AM
Yep!:D

Karen
11-28-2004, 11:46 AM
Y E S

I love the music and I own jingle bells that I wear on my wrist and a necklace that looks like real christmas lights (even though they don't light up) and socks with Christmas trees or lights on them and the decorations and the church services in Advent and the Advent wreath and the candles and the gatherings and the whole gosh darn season!!!

carole
11-28-2004, 02:23 PM
Yes of course, I am not religious, but we do celebrate the day, it is quite common for many kiwis to head off to the beach for xmas and have lunch on the beach or a barbeque, or just the usual festive trimmings, I prefer just a low key time, with just my family and spending some time with my parents, we sometimes go up to Auckland to my sisters and have a real family get together, we have so many birthdays just before xmas that we have plenty opportunitys to celebrate as a family together.

I used to love xmas, but financially it becomes a burden and I feel the blues setting in every year now, but I am going to try and think positively and just enjoy xmas for what it should be, family time and lots of goodies to eat.:)

My dream is to experience a white xmas, I will either have to return to the land of my birth for that,or travel at least three hours to the middle of our island and have a mid-winter xmas , which I am thinking would be quite fun.

Tollers-n-Dobes
11-28-2004, 02:30 PM
YES!

I wouldn't miss Christmas for anything! I LOVE it:D:D

manda_moo87
11-28-2004, 04:27 PM
Yep, and its the best time of the year! :D

rizzy
11-28-2004, 04:32 PM
I LOVE CHRISTMAS!! I would have to say Christmas is my favorite holiday! I love getting together with my family, the goodies, and the church service is wonderful! :D

guineapiggie13
11-28-2004, 04:43 PM
Yes, I LOVE Christmas, and have been celebrating it for as long as I can remeber. But, I do know a person that celebrates the Indian holiday, Divhali.

Buddy Blaze Lover
11-28-2004, 05:21 PM
Originally posted by joanofark
We go to mass also, but it is at midnight:). Then we go back to bed for a while and wake up to open presents up from "SANTA" lol.

We do that too!! I love staying up late, and it's so fun to go at midnight! But yes, I LOVE Christmas, even if it is a little commercialized (which I really don't like). I love the holiday spirit and celebrating Christmas AS Jesus' birthday too.:D;) I also love getting gifts for my friends!! It's so neat to see someone's face light up when you give them a gift...it's great!;)

flamepony12
11-28-2004, 06:27 PM
Yes!!!! :D my FAVORITE time of year!!!!!! :D:D:D:D