PDA

View Full Version : Peanut

Mandy1
11-28-2004, 01:37 AM
Well you sure brought a smile to my face Peanut! I'm sure you will be getting an extra round of tag today! You must be glad that your owners found you, you seem like a very happy spoiled kitty! I hope you have a great day been the special cat of the day.

Lillycat
11-28-2004, 06:43 AM
you sure do look "pampered" now......what a darling orangey-strippy you are! congratulations on being cotd!!!

RedHedd
11-28-2004, 10:46 AM
What a beautiful orange Peanut you are and a lucky one too! Congratulations on being our special COTD! I would LOVE to see you peeking out at me while I'm driving! Enjoy your special day with a few extra rounds of kitty tag!

Jax
11-28-2004, 11:55 AM
Awww Peanut, what a sweet and so very handsome man you are!! You have the sweetest most cerebral eyes little man. What a great little buddy to humans and animals alike! Congrats to Darling Peanut!! :) :D :)

momoffuzzyfaces
11-28-2004, 11:59 AM
Peanut
What a spunky handsome boy you are!
I sure got a big grin :D from seeing your picture and reading all about you today! You are quite a fellow!
Congratulations on being our special Cat of the Day today!:D

catmandu
11-28-2004, 12:12 PM
Oh Boy,another Orangie.Dad brought home a new Cat,Hershey Bar,and we were not ahppy,as we need more Orange Cats,as we are only three in number.Peanut,is such a Great Orangie,full of Purrsonality,and charm,but then agian,we areThe Found cat Orange Organization.A Orange MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOEOOOOOOOOOW To Perfect Peanut COTD!

cookieluver7
11-28-2004, 12:36 PM
congrats peanut! BTW, peanut is such a cute name!

kohala
11-28-2004, 01:17 PM
What is it about dock cats? Grasshopper came to me at a boat yard, where the King of Toms (a great sawggering Tuxedo Dude) ruled the yard. He, I am sure, was her great ----- grandfather, or maybe even her Dad - whoknows, with cats? ;) I have worked on several shipyards (Navy and civilian) where cats abound, much to the dismay of the rat and mouse population. I am always so glad when one is rescued from what is not a delightful life.
You are one sweet looking guy, Peanut! Greetings to you in the great Northwest from us and our spirit cat, G'hopper!

tatsxxx11
11-28-2004, 02:21 PM
Oh Peanut! What a precious pussycat you are and quite the character too:D You simply oooze purrrsonality and charm and it doesn't surprise me one bit, to learn how handily you wrapped your people around that sweet, little paw of yours! And like your mom, I too think the word gets about the "soft touches" in the neighborhood:D But I'm sure your Mom would agree with me, we would have it any other way! Peanut, I'm tempted to call you a sheer delight but that wouldn't begin to describe all that is special about you! Congratulations to you dear little Peanut, our handsomest, sweetest, most deserving Sunday Cat of the Day! I hope you and your wondeful humans and fursibs Butter and Cruiser all enjoy a very, very happy day of celebration...maybe a spin around the block???:D Hugs and purrrs to you Peanut from Sandra, Mr. B and Oliver:)

NoahsMommy
11-28-2004, 06:30 PM
Oh my! Peanut, you're a perfect orangie! Please don't tell my kitties, but I'm in love. :D

Congrats on your special day! Lots of headbumpies and treats.

:)

lisalee
11-28-2004, 09:30 PM
Congratulations! Peanut what an adorable boy you are, I'm so glad to hear you have found a wonderful home! :)

karlyb
11-28-2004, 11:20 PM
Hello Peanut, you handsome orange boy! I'm glad you and your brother were rescued from the boat; that's no place for a kitty. What an interesting life life you lead - chasing your mom around the house, playing with your siblings, and going for car rides.

I agree - kitties have a radar for the "soft touches." That's how I ended up with eight cats!

Much happiness and longevity to you, dear Peanuts. You are a beautiful COTD.

Dan Holder
11-29-2004, 03:53 PM
That's a sweet little face. Sad to think where he would be now if his humans had not found him. Enjoy the good life, Mr Peanut.