PDA

View Full Version : Precious

Ben E Gas
04-16-2001, 09:40 AM
Precious, is just that. That video was a good idea. I was laughing too after seeing that lil' ferret roll.

tatsxxx11
04-16-2001, 03:05 PM
Exactly Ben! Just precious. What a face! Now, I clicked on the video, but only got an audio of little Precious rolling over!? Oh, well! I had a picture in my head! Congratulations sweet little girl! You are truly adorable, AND our Pet of the Day! Today no "rolling over" needed! Precious gets all the extra goodies her heart desires!

[This message has been edited by tatsxxx11 (edited April 16, 2001).]

jackiesdaisy1935
04-16-2001, 04:09 PM
Precious, is so cute, that video is great, I have never seen a ferret close up and she is just a sweetheart. I couldn't believe my eyes when she rolled over. She must be very intelligent. Congradulations for being the sweetest, smartest, most precious Pet of the Day.

Paul
04-16-2001, 04:31 PM
   On a technical note, if you upgrade to the current free version of Windows Media Player for the PC or QuickTime on the Mac you should be able to see and hear the video.

tatsxxx11
04-16-2001, 04:58 PM
Thanks Paul, again! That was just adorable! I think Precious should heed the call for talented and unusual pets from Animal Planet just posted in Pets General!